15:White Lilys

Billie pov

I looked over at Jennifer,Yulianna,Claudia and Kendall.

Billie:Okay im tired as fuck. Imma go see what they have that wont make me absolutely shit faced.

I got up and walked to the bar. As soon as i got there,i sat down. Soon enough i heard a high pitched voice shriek.

Random girl:Wow you're billie eilish!!

A bunch of other girls began talking to me after she called attention to me and they wanted to take pictures and shit. I tried to be nice and took pictures with them for like 5 minutes.

A bunch of other girls began talking to me but this group  actually wanted to have conversations this time,which i love when that happens, so we talked until the bartender gave them their drinks and they had to go.

When all the girls left i finally placed my order in for a virgin piña colada and got it. I walked back to the table and saw that Kendall and Jennifer were gone.

I looked at Yulianna and Claudia.

Billie:Where did Jennifer go?

Yulianna:Oh, Kendall asked her to go to the bathroom with her. Kendall looked a little drunk and didn't want to fall or something on the way there.

I nodded my head slowly.

Claudia:They've kind of been gone for a minute. Should we go check on them?

I saw genuine concern in Claudia's face. She is kind of the mom of the group so that makes sense.

Billie:Yeah,lets go.

Yulianna:I'll stay here and watch our purses and shit.

Claudia and i nodded in agreement and walked to the bathrooms. When we got there I opened the doors. Claudia was concerned to see if they were okay but i just didnt want Kendall alone with Jennifer. Theres something about her i just dont like.

As soon as the door opened i saw them kissing. Two things could happen right now. I could go to Kendall,beat her ass or i could walk away,cool off and not kill her.

As much as i wanna hurt Kendall's bitch ass i have to keep repeating to myself that i don't hit bottoms. I walked away and walked back towards the main part of the club.

I knew that Jennifer would handle it. I don't feel like she would cheat. I know her way too well for that but the fact i knew that,doesn't make me any less pissed about the situation.

I walked past Yulianna,not feeling like talking and also knowing that i cant control my anger right now. I went outside and got in Dragon.

I drove off. I didn't know where i wanted to go. I just knew i needed to drive. Its the way i relieve all my stress and anger.After driving for like 20 minutes i looked at my phone to see Jennifer texting and calling me.

Im not mad at her,i just dont want to talk to her right now because i know everything will surface. I turned off my phone and decided to go to Finneas' and Claudia's house. When i got there i opened the door with the key they keep under a pot on the porch.

Billie:Finn!

He came walking down the stairs with peaches behind him,wagging her tail. She immediately came over to me.

Finneas:Bil?

I looked down at peaches when she got to me and rubbed behind her ear.

Billie:Hey peachie.

She barked lowly in a happy tone. I straightened my back and looked at Finneas.

Finneas:Whats wrong? Sit down.

I walked with him to the couch and then we sat down. I talked to Finneas about everything. He was like my built in therapist and i was his even though he has all his shit together so theres not much for me to be his therapist about.

Finneas just has a way of just making everything better and his advice was the best.

Finneas:You don't think she would cheat,do you?

Finneas and i both knew her and Jennifer didn't have it in her heart to cheat. I shook my head.

Billie:Its not that. I just....

I poured out my heart to Finneas. Everything i hadn't said. The guilt and all the other feelings i was having.When i was done he fixed his hair.

Finneas:You should talk to Jennifer. You shouldn't be feeling like this and not tell her. Communication is key in every relationship.

Billie:Yeah yeah. I know. Im just scared shes gonna be mad or react badly.

Finneas:You know she-

Before he could finish his sentence,the door opened and in came Claudia. She looked like she was not expecting me to be here.

Claudia:Bils?Jennifer has been waiting for you at you house for you,probably for the past 2 hours.

I hadn't even realized i had been talking to Finneas and driving for that long but i guess it makes sense. I tend to lose track of time when im mad or upset in general.

Billie:Shit,I hadn't even noticed. I should probably go home now.

I got up from the couch and hugged Finneas. I also hugged Claudia when i got to the door and said my goodbyes. I thanked Finneas for listening and Claudia for driving Jennifer home. I left afterwards.

Soon i got to my car and i sat inside. I took out my phone from my pocket and turned it on after approximately 2 hours.

I put my phone down and began to drive towards the house. When i got to a red light i finally read the messages.I saw a bunch of notifications from Claudia,Yulianna and all of the other girls. I went straight to Jennifer's texts.

Messages
my wife🥺❤️

Baby
Baby
Can you call me ??
Please let me know you're good
Bil you speed when you're mad
....More than usual
Please just let me know you're safe🥺
I love you.

I didn't think she would be this worried. I guess i have some making up to do. When the light turned green i did a U-turn,going in the complete opposite direction. I knew i had to do something.

I went in the direction of a florist that i know Jennifer likes. The same one who did our wedding flowers. Luckily they were still open. I don't know how or why but they are.

I got Jennifer some white Lily's and then drove back home. When i got there i opened the door with her bouquet in my hands and looked around. She must be in our room.

After closing the door i went upstairs. When i got to our room my heart warmed,seeing Jennifer curled up in our bed. I sighed and placed the flowers down on the bedside table on her side.

I got undressed down to my bra and underwear,proceeding to get in bed with her and cuddle her.

Jennifer turned around in my arms and wrapped her legs and arms in mine while hugging me tightly in her sleep. I smiled and fell asleep like that.

———
I need yall to tell me abt some good billie bottom ffs bc im tired of this billie top shit but anywaysss

Did yall hear abt how Billie's manager Justin is blocking people who troll him thru her acc. 😳

I dont like it and i dont like him #fuckjustin

Also i meant to post this a say ago but wattpad was trippin