14:Voicemail

I am outside,swimming in the pool with Billie. Its been about 3 days have passed since we had dinner with the girls and Claudia just texted me asking me if Bils and I wanted to go clubbing with all of them today.

Jennifer:Baby,Clauds wants to know if we wanna go clubbing with them today.

Billie pushed her wet hair back by racking her fingers through it.

Billie:Sure. Why not?

I nodded and texted claudia back. Afterwards i went back into the pool to swim with Billie. She grabbed my waist and pulled me towards her lightly.

I smiled as i wrapped my legs around her waist.

Jennifer:Hi baby.

Billie:Hi angel.

I smiled and kissed her. Soon her mouth was going down to my neck. As things were getting heated my phone chimed.We groaned in annoyance and separated.

I went over to my phone to see a reminder that the moving furniture guys were coming today with the things we ordered from the online store.

I told Billie and she nodded. We got out of the pool and went upstairs to shower and get dressed into normal clothes to greet them. As soon as we were done the doorbell rung throughout the house. I went downstairs, Billie following behind me.

Billie and I walked to the door and opened it to see the guys with our furniture here.

Me being me,I completely forgot they were coming today.

:We have a delivery for Mrs.Eilish.

(I know thats her middle name but saying Mrs.O'connell sounds weird to me so yeahhh)

Jennifer:Yes,thats me. Please come in.

About 3 dudes and 4 girls came in carrying all sorts of things that we had ordered. Billie and i told them where to put everything. After like 3 hours they were done moving everything in.

Jennifer:Thank you so much.

We paid them and they left.

Jennifer:Wanna cuddle before we have to go clubbing?

Billie smiled and nodded. We went to the couch and watched Agents Of Shield meanwhile we cuddled for like an hour before the girls texted me,telling us to begin getting ready.

I got dressed into a two piece,the top was fluffy and the skirt was velvet so it was really soft. I put on a pearl necklace and grabbed a purse with beads on the handle thingies and Billie got dressed into a matching oversized black jacket and sweatpants with blue shoes.

 I put on a pearl necklace and grabbed a purse with beads on the handle thingies and Billie got dressed into a matching oversized black jacket and sweatpants with blue shoes