11:Neon sign

This Chapter Is Kinda Short Anywhoss...

Billie and i decided to get in the pool after watching the sunrise. We had absolutely nothing planned for today,considering it was our last day here. We just walked around,enjoying the view outside of our windows until nighttime when we decided to go out for dinner.

At this point we were homesick and just wanted to go back to our house. After dinner we took a shower and went to sleep.

The next day

I woke up first,at the butt crack of dawn so i could pack our suitcases because today we were going back. After getting everything packed,knowing Billie hates to pack,I woke her up.

She groaned and tossed around like always.

Jennifer:Wake up my love. We have to shower and get ready to fly back.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes. Billie proceeded to get up from bed and smiled at me,giving me a kiss and pulling me by my hand to the shower.

This is the longest shes ever been far away from her family for and i could tell she was ready to gooo. After we were done showering and all of that,we both got dressed,soon leaving towards the airport.

When we got there we made sure to return the car and then boarded the plane. Everything went by smoothly and before we realized it we were back in LA. It was still super early, 5 am to be exact so we only had 2 of Billie's body guards meet us there since we were sure that nobody was gonna recognize Billie.

We thought people here were probably too tired or busy to care. We thought wrong. As soon as we got to the public area we were ambushed by paparazzi and interviewers.

They began asking all types of questions.

"Billie where are you guys coming from?"

"Hows married life?"

"When's your next photoshoot?"

"Are you guys looking into having kids?"

"When's the next album coming?"

We made a decision to not engage in it because if we did then we wouldn't be out in hours. Billie and I soon got out of the airport after politely declining to respond to questions and when we got outside we saw everyone.

By everyone i mean Billie's parents,finneas,claudia along with Yulianna and Yuliet. Billie and i made our way to all of them,taking turns on hugging people and greeting everyone.

Maggie:Ugh i had missed you guys.

Jennifer:We missed you too.

We all got into a big suv and then headed off to our house. Everyone chilled there for like 2 hours before leaving. Billie and i walked them out.

Billie:Thank you guys for coming.

Claudia:Thanks for having us.

As everyone was saying their goodbyes Yuls and Yulie came over to me.

Jennifer:Ive missed you guys so much.

Yuliana:We've missed you too babe. You have to come over soon.

Yuliet:Yeah,cant leave me alone with this bitch for too long. Her laziness might rub off and i might become a human rock too.

Yulianna slapped her arm while she shook her head.

Jennifer:No but we seriously need to get back into exercising and all of that.

They nodded and then we said our final goodbyes. All of them left meanwhile Billie and i walked to the sofa.

Jennifer:Babe we need to furnish this place because it dont feel like home.

Billie:Facts,so hear me out-

Jennifer:Oh god.

I braced myself

Billie:A replica of the neon sign Michael has of the girl with the bears in her hand hanging from the wall parallel to the door so thats the first thing people see when they walk in.

Jennifer:I...actually dont hate that.

Billie looked over at me and smiled.

Billie:God i love you.

I giggled as she tackled me down so my back's against the sofa as she kissed me.

———

A/n:Tbh I Dont Know What To Write Abt Now That They're Back So Gimme Ideas. Do Yall Want Jennifers Parents To Make An Appearance,Should I Include Zoe,Drew and Maya More In The Book? Lemme Know What Yall Wanna See.

Also Im Trynna Capitalize Every Word But This Shit Is Hard. On An Important Note....

✨🦋🪐STREAM MY FUTURE NOW OUT EVERYWHERE!!!✨🦋🪐

The Character Development Brought Tears To My Eyes.