Barrier

"Where do the kids sleep ?" Sherlock asked Mr. Carter.

Mr. Carter looked genuinely disturbed and confused. We barged into his house for the third time today.

"Upstairs, to the left. Clara will show you." A maid came in front and took us there. There were twin beds in the room.

"Is there a room above this room ?" Sherlock asked.

"A store room, actually. Nobody opens it." Clara answered.

We went to the store room upstairs. There was a lock on the door.

"Someone opened it recently. Look at the dust. Someone covered the lock with dust. Dust do not accumulate on locks like that." Sherlock said.

"Who has put this in here ?" Clara questioned when she opened the door. There was a picture of The Fallen Angel. A big one actually. It was really magnificent.

"Well, look at that." Sherlock smirked.

"I swear it wasn't here before." Clara said.

There was a note beside the picture.

"You are smart but be faster. I am getting bored. By the way, your gift will be delivered on Wednesday, morning. —Lucifer"

"Tomorrow ? But how does he know ?" I asked.

"Like he said. He is watching us." Sherlock said.

*********************************

Sherlock was examining the note and the picture of the Satan. He examined the previous note and the letter. Both the papers were cleaned. The handwriting of all of them were of a man. A fountain pen was used. A cheap one, Sherlock said.

"A woman wrote this note." Sherlock said from the kitchen.

"Really ?"

He nodded.

"The picture is drawn recently. No signature of the artist. I think they made it purposely. Or maybe they painted it."

"I just hope they don't deliver something gruesome. Like a dead body or any part of the body." I said.

"Why ?"

"Sherlock, we have a child in here."

"I wish Molly was here." Sherlock said. Don't worry. Molly isn't dead. She went on a vacation. She said it was a vacation to find herself. And Sherlock said she was doing it to ignore her failed relationships. Yes, Sherlock is cold. Don't be surprised. Since she isn't here, Sherlock have to do all the tests by himself.

"I hope she is enjoying." I sighed.

Sherlock just rolled his eyes. We just sat there in silence.

"Moriarty."

"What ?" I flinched. Again ?

"Did you wrote in the Riechenbach Fall about the conversation between Moriarty and me on the terrace ?"

"No."

"Moriarty told I am an angel. Ordinary. What if these people knew Moriarty ? Maybe related to him ?"

"Could be. I'll tell Mycroft to do a background check on Moriarty again." I said and got up to call him.

*********************************
Unknown POV****

(9 hours ago)

"Ana darling, will you help me with something ?" Mrs. Hudson asked.

"Sure."

"Today around 3 o'clock Molly Hooper, Sherlock's colleague and my dear friend will be returning home. She has a huge crush on Sherlock. But I know, Sherlock will not be able to pick her up from airport. He is too focused on this case. So I am saying, Rose, you and I can go to the airport to pick her up, right ?"

"Absolutely. But seriously who has a crush on Sherlock ?"

"Oh honey. He is good looking and a celebrity. Don't you think he is handsome ?"

"Nope." Ana said." But do you have the flight details ?"

"Yes. I told her to give them to me for emergency. You never know which one of Sherlock's enemy will be trying to kill you." She said and laughed.

We took Rose straight from her school to the airport. We were standing in the crowd.

"When will she come ?" Rosie asked.

"Soon, baby." Ana smiled.

"HOLLY MOTHERFU..."

"Language, Mrs. Hudson." Ana said.

The thing that made Mrs. Hudson to curse was Molly.

And Lestrade. Holding hands and getting out of the same gate.

Mrs. Hudson cursed loud enough for Molly and Lestrade to hear. They looked like they saw a ghost.

We ran towards them.

"Molly ? Why didn't you tell me ?" Mrs. Hudson said.

"Mrs. Hudson, it just happened."

"And Lestrade, you sick bas—"

"MRS. HUDSON !!" Ana yelled.

"I am sorry, dear. But truely, you two have hurt me. You could have told me." Mrs. Hudson sadly said.

"Mrs. Hudson, we just wanted to keep it secret for a while. That's it. We decided that we will tell you guys after meeting you people personally." Molly said.

"For how long are you guys together ?"

"2 months." Lestrade smiled at Molly. They looked really cute together.

"2 Months ??!!!" Mrs. Hudson exclaimed.

"Mrs. Hudson, it's fine. They have just arrived. Why don't we all go to a restaurant nearby and talk like adults except Rosie of course."  Ana said.

"Right. Who are you again ?" Molly asked.

"Ana Williams, Rosie's nanny."

After ordering in a nearby restaurant, they all started talking. Molly and Lestrade explained how Lestrade asked her out when she was in the morgue, postmorteming a dead body. Sherlock didn't catch them because he went to New York for a case and was busy with it. They decided to go on a trip soon. Then Mrs. Hudson said Ana and Sherlock's first meeting, how Ana puts Sherlock in his place all the time.

"You are badass, Ana. It's tough to beat Sherlock except Irene." Molly said and Lestrade nugded her a bit.

"Who is Irene ?" Ana asked.

"She was a woman who kinda played with Sherlock's mind. A very odd women." Lestrade said.

"Was she his girlfriend or something ?" Ana said.

"No. Sherlock doesn't date, darling. Let's just stop talking about that woman. I hate her." Mrs. Hudson said.