Parcel

"Where were you guys ?" I asked Ana, Mrs. Hudson and Rosie.

"We went shopping and had dinner." Ana smiled.

"What did you guys bought ?" Sherlock asked.

"Bras." Ana said, silenceing Sherlock.

"By the way, Molly is back. She called me." Mrs. Hudson said.

"That's great. But why didn't she call us ?" I asked.

"Why should she call you guys ?" Ana called.

"Because we know her and—" Sherlock was saying but got interrupted by Ana.

"And she can help you with this case because that's the only thing you care about. Bit of narcissist, aren't you ?" Ana commented. We were all quite. Rosie was looking at our faces but she was quite because she knew something serious was going on.

"Well, I am a high functioning sociopath. What did you expect ?"

"Ah ! You are right. Silly me !" Ana laughed. "By the way, what happened with the angels ?"

"We found something. There are actually multiple people behind this. A woman and a man. At least that's what we know for now. By the way, a parcel will come tomorrow morning. They are sending it." I explained.

"What if there will be a bomb inside it ?" Mrs. Hudson asked.

"They won't do that. They are playing with us. They are trying to outsmart us. They want us playing. They are enjoying it." Sherlock smirked.

"Well, I am going to sleep. Come on, Rosie." Ana called her.

Rosie kissed me goodnight and said goodnight to Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson and left.

********************************
From the morning, we were waiting eagerly for the parcel. Ana made breakfast for all of us and took Rosie to school. I think I should pay her more. She is literally nanny to all of us.

Around 9 A.M. Mrs. Hudson came running inside saying, there is a big box delivered to us.

It was so heavy we couldn't take it to upstairs.

"Get me a knife or something." Sherlock asked. He cut the whole box with a lot of patience and the thing inside gave us chills. Especially to Mrs. Hudson.

"Jacob !!!" Mrs. Hudson cried out.

"Do you know him, Mrs. Hudson ?" I asked. There was a dead body of a man. There was no sign of injury. Maybe he was poisoned.

"He is the new guy from the apartment. I mean, was. We went out once but it didn't click. But why would someone kill him ?" Mrs. Hudson said.

"What's that ?" Sherlock got down, wore some gloves and opened his mouth. There was a note.

"No one comes in between us. We are gonna be the only reason for your end. ~Lucifer."

"Who was coming in between you guys ?" I asked.

"I don't know, Watson."

We went upstairs after calling Molly to send someone from the morgue. We settled upstairs.

"What do you—" I got interrupted by Mrs. Hudson.

"Your brother is here."

"I got some bad news, brother mine." Mycroft said.

Of course !