Drikshit meet

Sorry guys for late update .. 

woh kya hai na light chali gayi thi light nahi toh internet nahi aur internet nahi toh wattpad nahi aur wattpad nahi toh update nahi .. What can I do 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

_____________________________________________________________________________

Drishti left her home took her bike and went to ABC college ... she love bike riding .. she always use bike to travel from here and there .. in london also ... she is quite addicted toward bike riding ... she went college by her bike she covered her dress with a black jacket .. romi also went with her but he was in his car .. two people are also with him who are bodyguards ... and they are following Drishti ...  Drishti enter in the college campus with her bike .. she was riding harshly which gathered everybody's attention .. she also did some stunts with the bike as riding on a single wheel ..It's her habit whenever she ride a bike she definitely pull some stunts as she love to play with death .. so after reaching the college she did some stunts and parked the bike harshly ... till then whole college was there and watching her .. few group of boys were fighting before her arrival  for which Rakshit and other teacher were also there .. and sudden entry of drishti make them to look at her direction only ..    

She  parked the bike and removed her jacket  every body gasp seeing that she is a girl who is riding a bike , but our drishti didn't notice any one ....  then started walking toward the college ... Everybody thought that she is a student .. few seniors decided to do her ragging .. they said to one of the friend to go and hug her but they don't know that they are going to play with the fire which can burn anybody alive .. she was coming toward the college , busy on her phone not caring about her surrounding and suddenly someone came and hug her ..  within few second the boy was on the floor as she twisted his hand in backward direction and kick on his knees and he fell on the floor .. everybody was shocked , They all thought that she is a student .. 

Drishti -What the hell is that .. she yelled not that loudly but anybody can listen it very easily .. 

Boy- I - a- am- sorry -woh - maine - bet lagai  thi .. 

Drishti - what kind of bet ? she said angrily  

Boy - woh mere friends ne kaha tha ki agar main tumko hug karunga toh main bet jit jaunga..

Drishti - kon kon the call them here right now..  

Boy -he called them everybody came there ... 

Drishti - everybody bend on your knees and rep0eat what I am saying... 

Boy - ( name vivan a bad boy never obey to any teacher ... ameer baap ki bgtdi aulad types ) what main apne knees par bend karu woh bhi tumhare samne , he laugh sapne main bhi nahi .. 

Drishti - ohh really .. she went in his back and kick  on his knees and he also fell on his knees .... 

Whole college was watching this drama even principle was also present there. till them romi also enter in the college he also watching the drama but stayed quite as he know his sister is not going to leave them so easily ..

Drishti - repeat me .. I  WILL NOT TOUCH A GIRL WITHOUT HER PERMISSION .. 

All boys - i will not touch a girl without her permission .. 

Drishti - LOUD .. She shouted ... 

All boys - I WILL NOT TOUCH A GIRL WITHOUT HER PERMISSION .. 

Drishti - NOT EVEN FOR HAND SHAKE . 

All boys -NOT EVEN FOR HAND SHAKE . 

Drishti- now apologise to me for your behaviour ..