First kiss 😘🙈🙈🙈

Rakshit - look in my eyes than say ... drishti looked into his eyes than said

Drishti - That was a mistake .... 

Rakshit - really just a mistake , you confessed me your love .. you cried .. you can sense my touch even in your sleep and you are saying that it was a mistake .... than I think yes a mistake a good one and I will also love to do the mistake again .. 

Drishti - Leave me I said na I have no feeling for you .. 

Rakshit - really , when I come near you , you don't feel anything .. he started coming near her and she started moving back ....  

Drishti - no  ... 

Rakshit - you feel nothing when I hug you .. he caged her between his arms and the wall ... 

Drishti - no 

Rakshit - you feel nothing when I kissed you on your forehead ...  she nodded in no as his closeness effective him .. 

Rakshit - you will don't feel anything when I will kiss you than to be on your lips .. he said in her ear making her eyes go wide because of shock before she can say anything .. she felt his lips on her ... he hold her waist and pull her more into him and started kissing her with all the anger , pain , hurt and love .. she was first shock but than kissed him back .. herr hands were  roaming in his dense hair .. 

Rakshit felt some wetness on her face .. he thought that she is crying as he forcefully kissed her so he broke the kiss and cupped her face.. 

Rakshit - I am sorry I should not kiss you without - before he can continue drishti kissed him first he was shocked than he also kissed her back ... soon they broke the kiss .. 

Drishti - I am sorry to hurt you .. I don't want to hurt you but what can I do .... I know you are not safe with me .. you should have move on .. I can handle myself as I lost my parent so losing one more person I love is not a big deal for me .. so please sign the divorce paper .. I know you have no feelings for me .. that all thing you done is only because you care for me ... 

Rakshit - who said I don't have feeling for you .. If I didn't have na than I will never kissed you .. so now stop thinking this bullshit and about divorce ' You can live without me but I can't '  ..  now sleep .. 

both went to change to their night dress and lay down on the bed .. drishti 's head on rakshit 's shoulder , rakshit made her look into his eyes and than ... 

Rakshit - never ask for divorce .. otherwise ... 

Drishti - otherwise ?? 

Rakshit - otherwise I will make you mother of my child than you will never able to leave me .. she blushed at his statement and rakshit notice her blush ... 

Rakshit - wait wait wait what on your cheek .. ohhh its that blush omg mafia queen is blushing I think I have to check my eyes ..  What I am seeing is true .. THE MAFIA QUEEN is blushing ...  he started teasing her and she playfully hit him .. 

Drishti - shut up ... 

Rakhit - ouch that 's hurt .. 

Drishti - Drama king .. she said and he come above her and placed  his hand on either sides of her face ... 

Rakshit - I am not a drama king .. 

Drishti - yes you are .. 

Rakshit - no I am not .. 

Drishti - yes 

Rakshit - no 

Drishti - yes 

Rakshit - no  

Drishti - yes

Rakshit - no 

Drishti - no 

Rakshit - yes... 

Drishti - yes you said it by yourself .. now it is proved that you are a drama king .. 

Rakshit - I am a drama king .. she nodded in yes .. and he started  tickling her and whole room was filled from her laughter and giggles ..... 

Drishti - Rakshit ... stop .... stop .... please she said between her laughter ... rakshit stopped and look at her with love in his eyes .. and came near her face drishti 's laughter die , their face were inch apart ..than they again kissed each other .. the kiss was full of love and happiness .. rakshit broke the kiss and than kissed her neck ... 

Drishti - wh-at - are- y-ou -doi-ng .. 

Rakshit - say you will never ask for divorce .. he said against her skin.. 

Drishti - I .. will .... nev....er a..sk ask .... for ... divorce ... I promised ... 

Rakshit - good and  peck her neck than her lips and pull her to himself and hug her and both sleep peacefully in each other arms .... 

Precap - End of enemy ... 

So guys how is update ... 

I am not good in writing these romantic  stuffs so please ignore the mistakes ... 

Please vote and comment ... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤