Past revealed 1

Everybody went to their room .. rakshit went to their room saw drishti sleeping peacefully .. tear stain are still on her face .. he lay beside her and kissed her forehead and hug her .. and slept .. 

Next day 

Rakshit and everybody sitting in the hall It's 10 am in the morning but drishti didn't wake up from her sleep ... everybody was tensed .. 

Rakshit - dad .. she didn't awake till now .. she ia a early riser why didn't she awake till now ... 

Smarth - It's all the medicine effect .. she will be awake soon .. 

They all heard footsteps and they saw drishti is coming down ... all run toward her .. 

Rakshit - are you fine ? 

Divya - how are you di ? 

Drishti - I am fine .... 

Divya - di what happened last night ? what was all that ? 

Drishti -nothing ... 

Rakshit - what nothing drishti .. tell me why you behave like that ... 

Drishti - I said na I don't want to tell anything ..  she was going away but rakshit hold her hand and made her look into his eyes .. 

Rakshit - you have to tell I want to know we have rights to know .. I am your husband ... you can't run away from us .. 

Drishti - I said na I don't want to talk about it with anybody ... this grew rakshit 's anger  and he hold her bath shoulder tightly and shouted on her .. 

Rakshit - tell me ... what are you hiding ??? you know if dad didn't came on time than you can lose your life .. you are that much weak even you can't able to breathe .. you know I thought that I have lost you .. Tell us ... who lost his life because of you ... Who killed whom ?? TELL US ... 

Drishti - YOUR FATHER .. I AM THE REASON OF YOUR FATHER DEATH ..... she jerked from his grip and than shouted ... 

To be continued ....... 

 I am sorry guys but I can't update today .. so please forgive me... 

🙏🙏😥😥❤