Drishti 's revenge

After many people praises them .. they both are still shocked that how they both get along so well ... Rakshit was shocked as he was just staring at her and dancing not even realising their steps and they both dance sso perfectly whereas drishti was shocked her half concentration was on the phone and she was just following his steps and without even placing her heel on his foot , she danced so well with him ... 

both were busy in their thoughts .. and than decided to forget about it .. soon drishti phone again rang ... 

ON PHONE 

Joy- mam police is here ... he will be arrested in front of you as you said ... 

Drishti - good job joy .. she said smiling mysteriously to her self ... romi notice her so he went to her .. 

Romi - kya hua di itna kyu smile kar rahe ho ... 

Drishti - jisne mujhe uss room main lock kiya tha uska  pata chal gaya hai  ... aur abhi yaha drama hone wala hai ... 

Romi - di what are you upto and kon hai woh aapne mujhe bataya kyu nahi.. 

Drishti - relax romi abhi pata chal jayega .. 

Romi - vaise di aap aaj hindi main baat kar rahe ho kya hua rakshit sir ka asar ho gaya kya ... 

Drishti - what .. romi don't forget that who I am ? she said glaring to him .. 

Romi - okay calm down .. I am just joking ... and went from there .. 

And suddenly police arrived in the party .. making everybody shocked .. 

Police - who is vivan here ... 

Vivan - yes sir main hu vivan .. 

Police - arrest him .. 

Vivan - b - ut -but why sir ..

Police-  in attempt to murder ... 

Vivan - sir what are you saying . I never attempt to kill someone .. you are highly mistaken .. but he was interpreted by a voice  from behind

voice - no he is right .. you tried to kill me .. all head move toward the direction of the voice and they notice whom .. 

Aur kon our queen 

drishti ... 

Vivan - why are you lying .. 

Drishti - I am not lying . what you thought put drug into my coffee and lock me into a empty room so that I can die there and  what you thought that I will not get to know that who did this to ME ...  all colours  were drained down his  face ...   

Drishti - arrest him .. and thank you so much officer ... 

They drag him with them .. 

Vivan - shouted ... you will pay for it .. 

Drishti - let's see .. when he went from there ... 

Rakshit was now angry as he thought that drishti destroyed someone's career .. he hold her hand and drag her in the middle of the hall forgetting about that whole college is there ... 

Rakshit -( in angry ) HOW CAN YOU DO THIS ? tumne ek student ka career destroy kar diya... tumhe idea bhi hai ki tumhare yeh ego ki vajah se ek student ki jindagi karab ho gayi tumhe idea bhi hai ki tumne kitni badi galti ki hai ..  Do you even had any idea ?  Drishti was now getting angry now her anger was now raising and she is not being able to control it .. he is clenching and unclenching her fist ... romi tried to stop him as he know that if drishti gets angry it will be very bad for everyone .. 

Romi - sir please relax you can't shout on her like that .... 

Rakshit - romi you are supporting her I know she is your sister but that doesn't mean that what is do is always correct .. you are also an student you must have know that what is the importance of studies and your career ... but she file a case against him and that too a attempt to murder .. till now drishti anger was on peak she grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down in a go to calm down her anger but failed .. she was holding glass in her hand .. 

Drishti - ( shouted ) ENOUGH ... And broke the glass by her hand and blood started flowing down her hand everybody was looking at her now .. and also have seen blood flowing from her hand .. romi came to her side and try to calm her down but no use ... 

Drishti - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ... WHAT YOU SAID I DESTROYED A CAREER OF A STUDENT DO YOU KNOW WHO IS HE AND WHAT HE IS DOING .. HE IS A DRUG DEALER WHO IS SPOILING MANY FUTURES .. WHO IS SPOILING MANY STUDENTS AND THEIR CAREERS ... 

Romi - di please calm down ... please this is college ... please di .. calm down ... 

Drishti glance at her surrounding and broke another glass from the table and went out of there ... 

Precap - drishti fight for rakshit ... 

So guys here is update ... 

I hope you guys like it.. 

please vote and comment ..

thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤