Good news ..

It been three month after their perfect indian wedding  .. drikshit life is blissfull .. full of love ... Drishti has joined office and rakshit too has joined his office he resigned his job as professor .. whole day were busy with family and business .,, at night they were busy with each other.... ( 😉😉😉😉) Days are passing with happiness .. no problem ... no stress ..no tension ... full of love nd care and happiness .. there is no need of working from home now .. caging in the mansion .. all were leaving a happy life ..but the problem is paparazzi .. who follow them everywhere as they are perfect couple and great business tycoons so why not .. they often catch by paparazzi in date and having fun and romantic time with each other .. but who cares.. 

Today something happen unexpected ..  today something odd happen drishti came back home in lunch time which was very very very rare .. she often came back in evening time nearly 7-8 pm but today she came back in lunch time ... she came and just sat on the sofa .. Mahima was playing with shivya .. she was shocked to see drishti home at this time ... Shejust come and sat beside her and place her head on her shoulder ..

Mahima – Drishti what happen why you are so early today ? she said placing her hand on her face ...

Drishti – nothing maa just feeling tired .. I am too much tired that I can't able to concentrate on anything so I came back home ...

Mahima – okay you go and take rest .. and fresh and up .. you will feel better... I knew it always work work and work ... no rest nothing .. now go and take rest ..

Shivya – massi play with me naa ...

Drishti – baby I am tired .. I will play with you latter on okay now you play with dadi .. she nodded and drishti kissed her forehead and went to her room ..

She fresh and up change into comfortable wears and lay down on the bed and slept .. this was the first time in these years she slept in day time .. the girl who didn't sleep properly at night now sleeping so peacefully in day time ... after some time when a maid come into her room for calling her for lunch .. she saw her sleeping peacefully she was also shocked and went from there and don't disturb her ...

Mahima was waiting for drishti at the dinning table .. she saw the maid in coming down stair with a shocked expression ..

Mahima –a re drishti kaha hai tumse kaha tha na use lunch ke liye bulalo ..

Maid - mam who so rahi hai ..

Mahima – kya drishti toh kabhi nahi soti who bhi din main toh kabhi nahi ..

Maid – tabhi toh main bhi shocked hu mam .. I think unki tabyet jaida krab hai ..

Mahima- hmm ... use sone do aur mujhe lunch serve kar do phir drishti ke liye ek plate serve kar do main khud uske room main ja kar khana de kar aaungi ..

Maid – okay mam .. 

After some time mahima went to drikshit room with a plate full of healthy food .. which drishti often have and love it .. mahima went to her bed and saw her sleeping peacefully she placed the food in side table and went  to her and stroke her hairs lovingly and wake her up .. 

Mahima - drishti .. beta get up .. tumne kuch kaya nahi hai Pehle kuch kha lo phir so jana  ... She stir in her sleep but didn't wake up .. 

Mahima - drishti  have something than take rest okay  .. she stroke her hair but instead of getting up she put her head on her lap and made herself comfortable and again slept .. mahima was taken aback from her behavior she never do such childish things .. she was always act maturely but today drishti acting all differently ... after too many pleadings drishti finally woke up and got ready to have food .. 

Drishti - ma yeh sab nahi khana mujhe .. 

Mahima - par tum toh yahi khati ho na.. 

Drishti - nahi maa mujhe na spicy khana hai please aap mere liye kuch spicy banva do na  .. please .. 

Mahima - okay main banwadeti hu .. tumhari tabyat toh thik hai na .. nahi toh main doctor ko bula leti hu .. 

Drishti - nahi ma just stress ki wajah se todha tired hu ..kuchdare main thik ho jaungi .. 

Mahima - okay chalo tum bhi neeche aa jao ..main khana banane ko bolti hu .. she nodded and followed her downstair .. she told the made to make something spicy .. so she made sahi panner with rice with spicy mirch ka aahcar ( chili pickle ) and drishti had every thing and eat more than she eat regularly .. but mahima didn't notice it .... later rakshit came from his office... he saw his mother was sitting in the hall and is in deep thoughts ... 

Rakshit - good evening mom ... kya hua aap kin khayalo mein dubi huie ho ... 

Mahima - teri biwi ke  .. 

Rakshit - huh ? 

Mahima -haan teri biwi aaj din mein hi aa gayi aur phir so gayi aur usne ro wala khana bhi nahi khaya ... aaj use spicy khana ka mann karr raha tha ... 

Rakshit - drishti din main hi ghar aa gayi aur phir so bhi gayi ... amazing ... aap chinta kyu kar rahi ho who ab  normal human being who ab apne uss boring routine se break le rahi hai so relax .. 

Mahima - hmm .. chal ja tu bhi fresh and up ho ja .. 

Few days went like this but drishti 's nature had drastic changes which is notice by everyone but they were not able to understand the reason .. she get annoyed easily , get angry easily , sometime got emotion without any reason .. she eat a lot .. get tired easily .. infact she started throwing up in the morning but which is not known by anyone expect rakshit who saw her throwing up one day .. but she convenience him that it due to food she had last night .. 

Today is sunday ... romi Simran and Samarth also came to shergill mansion as they were missing drishti and shivya .. they all append sunday together with no work .. rakshit shikhar mahima and divya were present in the hall .. shivya was with smarath .. drishti was coming from upstairs .. she was about to come but when she reached last stair she felt dizzy and lost her consciousness and about to fall from the stairs but in the end time rakshit ran towards her and saved her .. he picked her up in bridal style and take her to his room ..shikhar called the doctor.. soon doctor arrived ... everybody was tensed for drishti .. 

Rakshit - doctor check her .. she fell unconscious .. 

Doctor -don't worry let me check .. she checked her and said .. 

Doctor - she is absolutely fine .. there is no need to worry but you have to take care of her and of the new member too .. 

Mahima - what new member .. you mean you mean .. 

Dr - yeah she is pregnant .. Mr.shergill you are going to become father .. 

Divya , shikhar , romi and Simran  - shouted OMG ... they shouted and than hugged each other ..  soon drishti gained consciousness ... rakshit ran towards  her and hug her everybody went out of the room to give them privacy .. drishti felt some  wetness on her shoulder .. she broke the hug and cupped rakshit faced and saw his eyes are teary .. 

Drishti - what happen Mr. shergill ? why are you crying ? is something wrong ? something happened ?? 

Rakshit - no nothing is wrong everything is right  perfectly right .. we - we - are - we are going to become parents .. I can't tell you how much happy I am ... these are tears of happiness .. 

Drishti - what????????  you mean I - I_ am pregnant ... I am going to become mother .. he nodded  and both hug each other again and both cried on each others shoulders .. 

Soon everybody came inside and elders blessed them and youngsters congratulate them .. they hug each other .. and mahima and Samarth kissed her forehead .. romi , divya was overexcited .. shivya was also happy as she gonna have a little sister and brother .. 

Precap - mood swings >.................... cravings ....... pareshaan  rakshit ...... demanding drishti ..... 

So guys here is the chappy .. hope you all like it .... 

Please vote and comment  ... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤