Nok Jhok - 2

Drishti - yeah she used to dress me up for the collage thing as I don't like to carry indian so she personally made some dresses for me ....

Rakshit - you hired a designer for selecting clothes.. you don't think is waste of money ... 

Drishti - naa Why I earned this much obviously to make things easy for me .. 

Divya - okay guys forget about money at all ... show me your dresses ...she said like a kid with lots of excitement ... They all went to drishti 's room As soon they reached there divya and shikhar were out stuck as they don't see her room before rakshit came there but don't notice it actually ... 

Divya - Di this room is beautiful ... I mean is all classy ... Omg I love it ...   now let's go to your closet .... As she enter in her closet she gasp ...  

The closet was just a room

The closet was just a room ... and everybody was shocked .. drishti show her the traditional wear coner and show her around 100 of dresses .... Divya was awestruck ... she is also rich but not like drishti ....  

Divya - di I am definitely going to take many dresses from here ... 

Drishti - take as much you want ... 

Divya - do what are you going to wear tomorrow .. 

Drishti - I have not decided yet .. let me call meera she will find out something ... 

Divya - no I am going to do that .. 

Drishti - okay  I am going .. 

Divya - wait a minute .. whose marriage is this ? 

Drishti - mine ... 

Divya - so who is going to wear the dress ? 

Drishti - me 

Divya - so don't you think you are the person who should select the dress .. so wait here .. I am going to pick some appropriate and bhai you can leave now because you are not gonna see what she is going to wait tomorrow until you see her in the court ... 

Rakshit - okay ..

Divya - shikhar find something for bhai too something traditional okay ...

Shikhar - as you say my highness ... and both went out of the room .. 

After many dresses drishti and divya find the one for her ... and divya also find dress for her..

Next morning 

Every one was ready to leave to the  court drishti and rakshit went to different car and family members don't let them see each other .... Drishti was feeling nervous first time in her life but she masked herr emotions really well on the other side rakshit was being restless to get glimpses of his better half ... he himself don't know that why is he feeling like this ? but he really want to this relationship to work ....