Meeting

After mahima 's decision all were very happy  .. all preparation was going on .. Today sood mansion was decorating as Romi 's would be in laws will be coming .. drishti was running here and  there as it's about her brother marriage .. which was always her dream .. everybody was looked shocked and surprised seeing drishti 's this behavior .. she was freaking out on everybody who was doing work correctly ... she Is giving each and every instruction including color of flowers .. lights , and also about cleaning .. about food and what not ... she was scolding for every small mistake ... She was scolding a chief as he put little bit more salt in the dish and now rakshit had enough  ...

Rakshit - Mrs. shergill enough  .. are you gone mad ... From morning you are lashing out at everybody ... Cool down little bit .. 

Drishti - you can't understand Mr. shergill  Today they were coming to meet our family .. I don't want any mistake .. We need to everything perfect .. I don't want them to find any fault .. 

Divya - Di aap toh aise baat kar rahe ho ki woh ladki dekhne aa rahe ho .. .. ohh sorry  ladka .. and started laughing .. and later everybody joined her .. 

Drishti - fine laugh as much you want .. she said moving her head to other side  .. 

Shivya - Aww  stop annoying my masi ... she said hugging her .. 

Drishti - Thank you princess  .. you are the best ... she said kissing her cheeks and taking her into her lap ..  

Romi - di everything is done naa .. they will like me naa .. he said coming into there as he was in his room .. 

Shikhar - lo aa gaya ek aur insecurity ki dhukan  .. dono bhai behen ek jaise hai ... 

Romi - kya aap bhi jiju kyu pareshaan kar rahe ho main Pehle se hi pareshaan hu .. 

Shikhar - abe bevkoof yeh love marriage hai .. arrange nahi ki aap log aise behave kar rahe ho jaise yeh ek buhut accha rishta hai aur yeh chut gaya toh romi ki shadi hi nai hogi .. dono ek dusare se pyaar karte ho na toh har moment enjoy karo yeh faltu ki tension lena band karo .. 

Rakshit - aur mrs . shergill itni tension toh tumne humari shadi main bhi nahi li thi jitni ab le rahi ho  .. 

Divya - haan apni shadi main toh kitni aaram se keh diya tha' kal shadi hogi court main ' she said mimicking her voice .. 

Drishti - okay okay fine .. I am fine now and romi you also don't take tension .. now get ready they will be here in some time .. 

Romi  - yeah we are going ... 

After sometime all went to their room for getting ready ,,.. 

In drikshit Room  

Rakshit was ready and waiting for her wife to come from the collset .. but herwife taking very long than her regular as she decided to wear saree today .. yeah  an ready made saree still she is taking so much time ..rakshit offered his help but she refused as she knows his intention behind his help .. so now he is waiting impatiently for her outside the closet .. 

Rakshit -drishti are you ready or not .. do you need help ?

Drishti - no I am coming ... he heard a click sound of door opening as he moved his eyes toward it ..his jaw drop ..she was looking breathtaking beautiful .. 

She was wearing a navy blue color readymade saree ... which has net work around her shoulder and waist .. which was giving perfect view of her waist but still covered .. 

Drishti 's dress