Drishti is in danger

Drishti went with the guard and reached basement of the house no one is allowed  except few trusted guards and drishti is only allowed .... she never let anybody enter in the basement as she made torture  room their .. she tortured her enemy their and no body know about it as she never let her dad and romi enter their ... she before torturing the person went to her room and changed herr attire as she is not comfortable in indian wears .. she went to her room and wear a black ripped jeans with a black shirt and with pair of black boots.. her hair are tied in a high pony tale .. she maximumly wear black as she don't like more colors ... 

She reached basement there were different rooms and every room filled with blood spots and equipments to torture and few equipment for practicing

She reached basement there were different rooms and every room filled with blood spots and equipments to torture and few equipment for practicing .. 

she enter in the room were the man was kept .... 

Guard - mam he is the man who said the mechanic to did that with their car so their death seems like an accident ...

Drishti - good jab joy now you can leave I will handle him ...  and now he is going to face his biggest fear ... and smiled evilly .. 

 *Some violent scenes ahead * not much yeah little bit ..

Man  - ohh now this  hot women is here  to torture me ... he started laughing ...   

and drishti started  laughing but evilly and pick a knife and suddenly stabbed on the table just few cm away from his hand and he stopped laughing and got shocked .. she looked directly into his eyes her eyes were red anger is clearly visible in her eyes  .... her eyes were cold can easily send chills in other person's body . suddenly man started getting  afraid of her .... 

Drishti - reply to my question I will leave you live .. otherwise .. 

Man - wh- who - are- you .. he shuttered now he is shivering badly because of her cold yet dangerous stern tone  .. 

Drishti - THE QUEEN ..... she said slowly but her voice was dangerously cold .... 

Man - q-u-ee-n .. yo-u mean Mafia queen .. who handle almost whole mafia world of here  from london ..... 

Drishti - she is now in india .. and standing in front of you ... now tell me who said you to fail the break of their car ? 

Man - wh-om- are- you-talking - about ...

Drishti - I am talking about the accident you did 6 months back .. in which you failed the break of SARTHAK SHARMA AND VIDYA SHARMA 'S car .. 

Man - how you know tham ? 

Drishti - you don't need to know ... now tell me who said you to did that ? she took the knife close to his neck ...  

Man - pl-eas-e please leave me .. VIKRAM RATHORE said me to do this ... 

Drishti -  WHY ? 

Man - I don't know .. listened  him that for some business ... he said 

She lived his neck ..