Surprise -2

I know guys I am applying after long time so you all must have forgotten what happened in last chapter and I am soooooo kind hearted 😁😁😁😁 that I don't want my reader to reread it so I have wrote rakshit point of view for the same situation  ... I am soooo good na 😏😏 thank you thank you  🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😊😊😊

**************************************************************************************

Rakshit pov  - 

I was very angry on her we didn't spend time with each other or I can say she is soooo busy in her work that she come into our room for sleeping .. when she came in the room and started questioning I have her silent treatment but when she said sorry . I was about to melt but than control myself  than told her that I am mad at her and she didn't have time for me so she pacify me .. I love the way she pacified me I have already forgiven her when our kiss turn into a wild makeout and I lost my control but she stopped me she told me her reason for not taking our relationship ahead .. I love her concern about me and my family so I kissed on her forehead and said that I never do such thing without her permission she kissed my cheeks .. she was already forgiven but I want to play with her so I asked her to plan a date for me .. she said that boys prepare dates for girls but I said her that I am angry on her so she agreed  .. now I am quite excited for our first date ... but to my disappointment she forget about it as I don't saw her  doing any kind of preparation ... we spend a great time in preparing lunch and laughed a lot  ... 

Around 8 pm I went to my room I was angry on her as she forget about our date but when I reached in the room I saw  a dress kept on our bed with a note..

"You often wear professional clothes of your choice now wear something of my choice "

- Your wife

 I changed into the outfit than I saw  a card with red rose .. I read it .. 

" Now find the place were I arranged our first date .. it is a place from where sky is clearly visible

Waiting for you

your dear wife "

I thought that the place must be balcony but I was wrong than I went to lawn but again wrong than finally I went to the roof but there was complete darkness but got awestruck when I step in the pool was fully decorated with red roses and candles .. now my eyes are searching for my better half  .. I was looking for her here and there when I voice gain my attention and that was no other than my wife  ... 

" searching for me my hubby "

 I look at her direction and my jaw dropped .. she was wearing a yellow colour off shoulder dress and looking beautiful , hot , sexy and what not .. I know she noticed my reaction by watching her smirk .. I composed my self when she comment me smirkingly .... but I was not less than her  ... 

Me - what can I do if my wife will look so hot and sexy .. I also said with a smirk and she blushed  at my comment and look everywhere except me I want to tease her more but did against it ... 

I forward my hand to toward her and took her to the table .... we both had our dinner with lots of chit chatting ... the slow music was playing in the background I ask her for a dance but to tease me she pretended to think about dancing with me I frown at her and she made fun of me  .. but I also  did some fun and pull her toward myself and hushkily  said in her ear  that she can call me hot and sexy .. I can see my effect on her and I really love the effect .. her heart was beating rapidly  .. than she changed the topic and we danced with both got lost in each other eyes and sealed this moment with a kiss .. I was about to go back but she hold my hand and stopped me and took me to the other side of the terrace and closed my eyes ...