Providence

Management announced a visit to the dorm.

It was enough for everybody to question why Namjoon sounded so serious when he called each of the members. Everybody understood quickly that he did not have additional information regarding the short notice visit and that instantly became a stress factor for him. They also noted that he called everybody instead of sending a mass text that they need to be at the dorm in the next hour.

It had happened in the past, that management dropped by and it was either when the news was very good or very bad. The guessing game started as soon as the members arrived in the living room space of the dorm.

Namjoon was pacing around slowly. He didn't want to jump to any conclusions and alarm everybody so he was making himself some coffee and occasionally looking outside the window. The light which shone through did not contain any secrets that it could reveal to the leader of BTS. He was frustrated with not knowing. If they would have told him over the phone then his brain could instantly tune to "problem solving" mode and he would, at least, know how to tackle the situation.

"Hyung is pacing around like a lion in a cage, you realize that, right?" – Jimin's voice broke the silence as he raised his eyes from his phone and glanced around. He was sitting on the sofa, headphones off just in case he could make out the slightest clue regarding what was happening.

"Yeah, Joonie... I'm sure it's not a big deal. Don't worry." Hoseok smiled at him as he also moved near the leader to place a hand on his shoulder gently and encouragingly. Hoseok couldn't stand seeing him so tense. He also didn't have the heart to tell him that his attitude could be felt and it created a heavy atmosphere in the room.

"That's bullshit, Hobi and you know it." Another voice echoed from the doorframe leading to the dormitories as Yoongi sat there with his hands in his pockets. "They need to tell us something big or else they would have had a different approach."

Yoongi moved towards one of the yellowish armchairs and claimed it as his own. His eyes caught Jimin's frown for a second as the younger one blinked idly at him and asked, "What do you think it could be about?"

Namjoon moved around the kitchen and before Yoongi could answer he handed him a mug of steaming black liquid which let out a perfect aroma. He mumbled a "Thank you" and began sipping his coffee. Jimin didn't wait for an actual answer but continued "We either screwed something up or won some big award, but what could it be? What's coming up in terms of award shows or noms?"

"Well, as it's the end of the year, it might be something about an award. No Grammy noms, those were already announced." Namjoon sighed and went back to worrying in his coffee mug.

"So, it's probably good news. What else could it be? We did nothing but work in the last months..." Hoseok felt confidant with his conclusion and pulled out his phone to check if there was any news surrounding upcoming, major, K-pop events.

"Either that or one of us fucked something up that the others do not know about, yet." Namjoon continued, his tone a bit darker and everybody in the room fell silent. Namjoon noticed and eyed each of them as Jin walked in through the main door.

"Hello, everybody! Am I late?" He pushed the door open and took his shoes off while also discarding his backpack close to the hallway.

"Where are Jungkook and Tae?" Namjoon asked hastily and visibly worried yet the two also walked through the door a few seconds later.

"Would you relax? They were right behind me. We got dropped off from the studio together. What's up with you?" Jin assumed a fake, annoyed tone and whined as he opened the fridge and took out some juice.