Sleep. Smoke. Shivers

Jin was hitting his keyboard while his fingers controlled the mouse skillfully. His team had efficiently broken down the last turret and the nexus was in sight. It meant a clear victory for them and he could hear them already relaxing as they spoke on Discord.

Everything was alright. He also sloshed in his seat as he focused on getting the job done and winning the game. He was a bit surprised when he heard a knock on the door but he beckoned whomever it was to come in. It was a rule in their new house that they should always knock and wait for confirmation now that everybody had their own rooms. Jimin and Hoseok got a big one and a wooden wall split it evenly. They were technically sharing but they were completely out of each other's hair. It was a nice feeling to have your own room although he was already used to Yoongi being in the studio a lot.

"Hyung, can... oh, you're playing... sorry..." Namjoon entered and immediately froze as he saw Jin with his headphones on and his microphone close to his mouth.

Jin waved his hand rapidly. "No. It's almost done." And his tone beckoned the leader to come in and wait for a couple of seconds more.

Indeed, just as Jin expected, the Nexus fell down pretty easily and his teammates were congratulating one another lazily. They've done so many games together that they were barely a match for anybody. It wasn't the highest-ranking team but they were more than decent.

Namjoon took a seat on Jin's bed and looked around the room silently. The sheets were more than inviting and he soon found himself resting his back on a pillow and zoning out. His brain was working in overdrive and it used to just shut down as his thoughts faded only to come back and hit him with full velocity. At that moment, he wished that he could stop worrying but worry was RM's arch-nemesis.

He couldn't ignore it one bit when he saw that the boys were uncomfortable or when they were put in difficult positions. It happened more often than not that he opposed a regulation imposed by the company just for the sake of the boys. However, he hated keeping secrets because they usually backfired spectacularly in a full New Year firework display. All in all, even, all things considered, he knew secrets which he kept so buried within him and never ever imagined exposing them but try brought anxiety together for the ride.

He felt a hand reach out for his shoulder as the mattress moved slightly under him. "Joonie... hey!" came Jin's voice with a hint of amusement and a teaspoon of concern. "What is it?" He heard the words simply hit him and he focused on the image of Seokjin beside him.

"Ah, I'm alright. I... I wanted to talk to you if you have time..." he spoke fast and trying to not sound desperate.

"Sure, I have time. What's this about?" Jin answered as he properly sat with his legs crisscrossed under him.

Namjoon frowned and he wondered if he should open his mouth. However, there wasn't any universe in which he would not trust Jin. His hyung was the perfect lifeline when things got stormy and RM couldn't be more thankful for his presence in BTS. Whenever he said that he couldn't imagine the group without the 7 of them, he meant it wholeheartedly. Seokjin did more than anybody could imagine and practiced to an insane degree. They often found themselves still in the dance practice room after everybody except Jimin left. Namjoon observed Jin's pattern. He always waited for Jimin to call it quits before he allowed his mind to even consider not trying to give the dance another go.

Jin's resilience amazed him at every pace and his heart was true. He admitted his faults and admitted who he was to the maximum. If Jin got angry, he wouldn't bottle it up. Jin spoke up. Jin knew he wasn't perfect but never strived to be that way. He wanted to be good, not perfect. He was not in BTS in search of perfection or a flawless carrier.