Mixology of the Untellable

Taehyung smirked and his mind drifted away to a place where there was only damnation, and the precarious idea of hedonism lingering in the air. He eyed the room in a desperate try to regain focus and escape the trance. Undeniably, his vision blurred and the uneven breaths that came from above him measured his dreams. There was fascination in the inconsistent tempo and in the agitation.

The large hotel room played hide and seek with shadows and the light from a far, corner lamp which Tae left on. His mind wandered all over the dark maroon wood of the furniture. He saw a clock on a shelf that he had yet to see in all the nights he spent there. He imagined that it had stopped working way before the staff ever checked them into that room.

He briefly saw the mustard-colored leather of the armchair which held his black jacket. He saw the small smoke detector and its tiny green light as if it was unreal. He watched the hazy ceiling as it slowly dispersed into smoke when a low voice brokenly asked him: "are you alright?"

He closed his eyes and he became conscious of his own smirk. Just as he realized that he could control it, his lips rearranged themselves into a full-size grin. Testing the waters, he arched his back, welcoming the storm of curiously pleasant sensations traveling within his entire body. He almost wanted to giggle and a few chocked chuckles must have escaped him as he tensed up and relaxed again. He brought his hands back to the hills and valleys of the bareback which stood above him. He closed his eyes, breathing in the skin through his fingertips as he explored the firm muscles.

"...do it..." he whispered and he sensed how his entire body wanted to contract again but he forced his mind to calm down and it was almost futile because the slightest movement made him shiver. It was a poisonous mixture of an undefined pain and the most awkward type of pleasure he had ever experienced. It made him chuckle again but his sounds morphed into spasmodic yet lethargic moans.

Without warning, another slight move took advantage of the wetness bellow and condemned him to the same lavish feeling of "too much". He couldn't wrap his mind against the idea of how well it all fitted together. Everything was unfolding like the best example of a wise fable. He was both the prince and the beggar and his singular body deserved the "too much" which was pouring into each and every one of his cells, unequally divided into pleasure and pain.

Before he could grab the edges of his soul and tuck it back inside his chest, another slow and long move toyed with his integrity. A soft and somewhat high pitched moan accompanied the small tremble of the body lingering above his. Tae would have thrown himself away just to hear it again.

Between his eyelashes, he dared look above him and a pair of brown eyes chained his. He was sure that never in his life had he watched two eyes as he did at that moment. He wished he could have cupped the face in front of him because it seemed impossibly lost.

He moved his gaze towards the pinkish lips and the mole reigning under them, so exposed and so unseen. He realized the set of eyes moved with his only to slowly descend as the lips he analyzed came down on his own in what could only be explained as the perfect timing of Fate.

...soft... moist... his lips... his smell... his pulse... and another long, unholy move back... [eons passed].... and forth... an epithet of a promise... I will never leave you... and truthfully... his lips were still there... moist... soft...

...He will always have me...

With destiny in his throat, his tongue conveyed what his vocal cords couldn't. It was meant to be. Millions of stars and astral parchments perfectly calculated the mathematics of Jungkook's body over his. The equation came short, though, because as solar flares existed, as natural calamities took place as snow sometimes fell upon the desert, just as miscalculated was the moment of their bodies together.