"Memories"

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you ~ Maya Angelou

The ghetto child ,the sad case ,the unfortunate one, and wait a minute you can't leave out the forgotten one.

Usually these assumptions would make me angry well all except one: Ghetto Child.

This story takes place where last breaths, fast money and love thrived all in the same world but, what you expect

- I Laughed -

It's The Hood !

You ain't talkin' 'bout my niggas, then what you talkin' 'bout?Gangstas move in silence, nigga, and I don't talk a lotI don't say a word, I don't say a wordWas on my grind and now I got what I deserve, fuck nigga

Gangstas move in silence, nigga, and I don't talk a lot
I don't say a word, I don't say a word
Was on my grind and now I got what I deserve, fuck nigga

Chapter 1: Memories
August 24
Monday

Knock Knock

My alarm went off— playing meek mill.

I groaned, reaching over to my nightstand towards my phone. Sliding over on the snooze button.

"You still feeling under the weather ?" My granny pushed past the old piece of wood making her way to my bed taking a seat.

I was laying on my stomach under a piles of covers feeling tired ass fuck. I was usually an early bird on the weekdays so I knew it was earlier than my usual if I was still tired. I picked my phone up checking the time: 7:24am.

I turned over, knocking all my covers off in the process and I looked towards my granny who was still sitting at the foot of my bed.

"I'm good but, why you up this early ?", I asked, in a groggy voice.

"I have a doctors appointment around eight but, your aunt Selma called last night telling me shes been sick and feeling weak. So, I'ma go over there and check it out make sure she not tripping. You know how she be.", My granny laughed, patting her back pockets down for her cigarette box. I groaned dramatically—rolling my eyes. Here she go with this morning fix.

What's worse than waking up in the morning to a house that smell like straight NewPorts &' Camels? I can't figure it out for the life of me but, it made my head hurt just thinking about it. After 2 minutes of digging guess where she found them muthfuckas: in her bra, typical.