"Mob Ties"

You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone.
~ Al Capone

Previously on GhettoChild:

Dollar Signs, Mob ties and Leg shaking thrills was the vibe last night; all for 14,000$. Jai'yanna has been in a small rut since her entanglement with Tae, that was fast. Christian nor his family were too excited hearing Jai'yanna is the new head of Martin Mafia. In all actuality they were livid—this would be the beginning of a road of no return...

Now that boy Tae has Jai'Yanna head spinning. She had so many questions but, her judgment was too clouded by her own temptation—"a drunk ain't shit" as they always say. But, it made her wonder what the Pak's were up too? More importantly what is Tae up too?

Now to our girl this was all pleasure but maybe to him it might have been a little more than that.Poor decision making and bad judgement can make a bad thing a terrible addiction. Jai'yanna just wants to prove to herself—that she is worth more than what people believe. With love in low places, mafia ties getting messier and drama between the family , it's no telling what Jai'yanna could be up against next. By chance miracles are granted but, not always...

Let's continue!

Introducing Chapter 6: Tears
August 26
Wednesday
😅

Jai'yanna's Pov :     

I was typing away at the library computer; starting my essay. Mr.Welch (my English teacher) wants to know our perspective on 'The Hate U Give'. I've rewritten my 1st paragraph at least 8 times. I pushed the back button again— clearing everything but my name, date and period. "Why does nothing feel right?" My phone buzzed.

TextMessages: DickHead (DONTANSWER)

Wya?
Delivered 1:02pm

Christian ass got a lot of nerve texting me after yesterday. I'm sure all he wants to talk about is that meeting and I could only imagine what's worse than the 1st link up we had. I turned my phone off; IGNORE .

The more I starred at the blank screen the more Tae popped up in my head. An even though I was faded last night, I could recall every single detail. The way his tongue traced against the inside of my mouth and the way his fingers sent chills up my spine. Why? Why did I let him do it?

*Chair Screeching*

Someone took the seat beside me; snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You ain't see my text?" Christian done found my ass in the one place I thought he'd never be. My man's know we got a library? His glare felt so intense it made me uncomfortable enough to want to leave.

So I did just that; logging out my student vue, turning off the computer and packing up my bag. So much for starting my essay. Now I really was irritated. Christian placed his hand on my chair— "You didn't answer my question."

"I can't talk to you." I looped my arm in my bag, trying to stand up. Christian grabbed ahold of the front of my jeans, holding me in my seat."So you mob now, huh?!" His voice echoed. Making the little bit of people inside the building look around. Christian even grabbed the librarians attention, "Inside voices please!" She announced in our direction before disappearing between the shelves with her cart.