"Paitence"

Patience is not passive, on the contrary, it is concentrated strength ~ Bruce Lee

Chapter 8: Patience

Previously on GhettoChild 🏚️

Jai'yanna is now standing in a pretty big position. Not only is she the biggest head in the Game, she's the youngest and the toughest. Her biggest downfall is a man who goes by the name Christian Gabriel Fernandez. Jai'yanna out here running into love, pain and pleasure but, that doesn't mean she's willing to accept her role in life just yet.

Threats were passed, warnings were flared and people are dying.All while Jai'yanna still try's to keep up with the high school life. I sure do hope everything pans out well or will Jai'yanna lose her self in the moment...

&' that's all on GhettoChild!🏚️

Jai'yannas Pov:

August 28thWednesday 9:30am

August 28th
Wednesday
9:30am

News Article: Crime on the rise in Los Angeles. Mayor is calling for a meeting with F.B.I.

I read over the news article, waiting patiently for Tommy to joining me for our monthly morning sit down. Bet you can't say that 3x fast. Normally we talk about school but this time the only thing we'll be discussing is businesses, MAFIA Business.

A call went out to the GodFather a couple days ago; explaining the events of one of our warehouses being attacked. The problem is this warehouse doesn't exist on actual paperwork So how the fuck did 'whoever' find out about something that doesn't exists?

He can't unless he's working from the inside.

I feel like before moving forward with any business. I had to cover All 4 of my corners. My brothers need to know we're under attack. If the lines go silent of our communication the louder our aggressor will become. I was in the window of Memes Diner; a mafia only place if you will.

Waiting for my favorite fuck up. I dialed my brother again for the 4th time this morning. Eyeballing the movement in the parking lot and it was particularly busy. I guess Geno is getting some work done to the parking lot. I still can't take any chances, I can never be too sure and that's why I parked right in the front.