"Change"

New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings ~ Lao Tzu

Chapter 2: Change
August 24
Monday

Jai'yanna's POV :

I crying everytime I looked back on that particular moment of my life. All I can do is pray that my days never look like that again. I picked my nike shorts up from off the floor last night putting them back on. An the first person I see as soon as I walked out my room going through the kitchen is my CoCoButter (my niece), sitting on the couch in the living room playing with her baby dolls. "Morning TT!"

I smiled, awww. "GoodMorning My lil luv bug! Where's yo bullshit ass, uncle at?"

"Over here sleep—", She answered before running her hands through the dolls head again.

I shook my head.

Anotha day Anotha dolla' man

I just walk off towards the kitchen looking for something to cook—I was little hungry and I guess the heathens can have a little breakfast before going to school.

A/N💗: This is what the kitchen looks like or use your imagination

I opened up the refrigerator door looking for the eggs, the milk, the pancake batter and last night's leftovers until it dawned on me that today was a Monday.  An everybody knows L.A's monday morning traffic is like trying to get to the party while crossfaded and in a bucket with two rims on Friday Night—Bitch you ain't making it.

It's equivalent to HELL.

I glanced over at the clock on the oven to see if I had some time to spare: 8:00 am.

  Hell Nah!

I would have to leave the house right now just to get them to they school on time.