"New Love"

"The love we give away is the only love we keep." Elbert Hubbard

Chapter 10

New Love❤️‍🩹
August 31st
Saturday

Jai'yanna's Pov:

I checked the time on my Apple Watch and it read; 6:02am.

I was out of breath and tired. Roman ass has me working hard this morning. "You tired already?!" He laughed watching me struggle. "You gotta stop smoking that weed."

"Fuck you!" I huffed, standing on wobbly legs to run another fucking lap. 

"Come on, you got this." Roman took off running.

Roman has us on some Rocky trails in Malibu so we could train. He was saying something about opening up my lungs a little more to create a flow of air. I might really have to quit smoking the way this is looking.

I did end up leaving Christians house around 4 this morning

I did end up leaving Christians house around 4 this morning. He was slumped this time around so I didn't have to argue my way out. Sahara never went to sleep so she came and got me immediately. An we doubled back to the house.

From there I only had 2 hours of sleep before Roman came and got me for training.

"Hey, day dream!" Roman called out.

I didn't even notice I was now jogging. "I'm running, I'm running." I picked up my speed. I was ready to get too the top of this hill and collapse.

"I love running. It helps me stay in tune to the world around me. I hope your also learning the fundamentals of being in such a loud but, quiet place." Roman jogged backwards to my running.

"What does that mean?" I huffed. Up hill is a bitch.

"I ask you this If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" Roman had my brain working early.

"It depends on if your referring to sound or a conscious experience." I could see the top of the mountain. I was almost there &' I pushed.

"That's why I like you, Don. Always thinking outside the box." Roman chased after me.

5 minutes went by and we were there.

And wow.