"High"

A tragedy need not have blood and death; it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy
~
Jeane Racine

Chapter 4: High'💨
August 24th
Monday

Recap on GhettoChild:

Jai'Yanna finally did the dance she's been dreading to do with Christian and maybe a little more than what she bargained for.

It was already bad enough he was even breathing the same air as her but, now he's making it known that even she is his territory.

Sahara on the other hand was left on edge when her bestie never came back to they class. Little did Jai'Yanna know Sahara had a secret of her own she wanted to share...

Jai'yanna was going through a noticeable depression but, it seemed like everyone around her is always too busy to notice... so slowly she's drowning in the dark. But, how far will she go before it's too late?

Let's continue....

Jaiyanna's POV :

As soon as I pulled up to the house.I walked right towards the couch— plopping down on the sofa and turning on the T.V. to BET. I smiled, Friday on this my shit!

 I smiled, Friday on this my shit!

*Ring Ring*

I looked over at the house phone light up. I threw a small tantrum listening to our answering machine read the number out loud.

1 (800) 765-67xx

Immediately I thought of my dad. The anger I had for that man radiated through out my entire body as I picked up the phone. "Short and quick!" I tried prepping myself before answering. "Hello-" I sighed, letting my irritation be known from the other side of the phone.

"You sound just like your mother—" a husky sounding voice answered the phone. Now I know I ain't heard my dads voice in a about a week or so but, I know for a fact this wasn't him on the phone. I sat up off the couch. Wait my mother—It finally registered what he said.

"I don't have one!" I smiled, thinking it was a prank call. I tried making and excuse for the odd enough topic. Her mom almost never existed in this physical world so why now?

1 (800) 586-45xx

"What the fuck..."I mumbled. The phone numbers can change after you answer?