"Truce"

A/N: Normally every chapter has a follow up but, not for this one. You will be getting one in chapter 11 tho so stay tune.🧚🏽‍♀️

Chapter 9 

'Petty as hell and perfect
It's pussy for sale, ain't worth it
Saw that bitch talking online
Caught her in person, she begging for mercy
Wrapping my legs 'round the back of his neck
And my feet by the name on the jersey
Got me a condo in Jersey
He wanted to lease it, but I made him purchase, uh'

'Petty as hell and perfect It's pussy for sale, ain't worth it Saw that bitch talking onlineCaught her in person, she begging for mercy Wrapping my legs 'round the back of his neckAnd my feet by the name on the jersey Got me a condo in JerseyHe wa...

August 30th
Friday
4:09pm

"Jai'yanna fucking Burnest Martin I know yo ass hear me talking to you! I'm not dealing with none of y'all bullshit today. Do you understand me?" Granny in here trying to trip about my car being gone.

I told her Tommy is fixing something on it. Just to keep her out my hair but, his dumb ass said something else talking about I totaled it. So now Granny know we lying...

Me and Sahara shared the couch. Personally I was hyped it was Friday after the week I've been having. I'm ready to go out, maybe get a drink or two and just unwind. "Granny I'll be back driving in my own car in some days . Don't worry about it." Lord only knows why I said that.

"Fuck you mean don't worry about it? Now I gotta let you ride around in my fucking car. How im supposed to run my errands dragging the babies along, huh?" My granny been cussing me out since I got home from school.

I paused trying to think of an excuse.

"It wasn't my fault."

"Jai'yanna if you shoot a nigga and the judge ask you why you did it. An your dumb ass say some damn it wasn't your fault. Your going to fucking jail-"She went quiet, staring me in my face. My granny was damn near pressing me about this whole car shit.

"And I'm going to make sure you sitting right next to your dumb ass daddy.", She continued to yell, grabbing her car keys.

"Just leave, Just leave , Just leave", I prayed watching her walk back and forth from the living room closet to the front door.I mean I've been getting cussed out since I got up this morning. An the thing is I don't even think she mad I don't got no car— My granny more mad at the fact we keeping her in the dark but, what would she prefer to know I'm being hunted and stalked by a mad man.

Maybe I should...

A couple seconds later-