HUMBLE.

To old times, May they never come again -
John C. Wright

Chapter 11: HUMBLE.
Sept 1st
Sunday

A:N💕: I know I told y'all you were getting a walk through but, I have a trick up my sleeve.

2:06am

Jai'yanna's Pov:

I sat up alert, feeling for the nigga that's supposed to be in bed with me who's not... I patted his side and then I grabbed my phone about to call him but, I stopped midway. Is it really that serious too you? I had to ask myself.. no.

The club didn't close until 6am so I was really debating if I should go pull up and see what's popping. I started getting little ideas; I mean the house quiet as shit and I don't even hear the nigga so he left me here by myself in the middle of the night.

It's sounding like go to the club tonight, honnnaay.

Bastard ass bitch.

I slung the blanket over the bed and went right over to all my clothes, jewelry and shoes; minimizing shit. I grabbed 2 big ass Goyard duffle bags out the nigga closet and I stuffed them full of clothes but, it was worth it. An that's when I was receiving a call from 'Lucas'.

Incoming Call—

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jai'yanna we need you to come down to the warehouse, right now!" Lucas talked clear and stern.

"Is everything alright?" I slipped a sweat suit on real fast with some slides. "Send a car to my current address."

"No need. We have a car waiting out front. The driver will brief you before you make it here. See you soon." Lucas hung up.

I made that my que as I made my way out Christian's apartment with my bags, a purse and my phone. As I mobbed across the walkway my ankle reminded me that we were still into it. I winced every step I made the pain in my ankle inclined. I glanced over to see if Christians car was here and it wasn't. Ain't that something a nigga do all that to keep you and still can't keep you.

3 minutes later

An all black Mercedes Benz pulled up infront of me and parked. I already knew the deal; I opened the back door tossing all my shit inside before taking a seat myself. "GoodMorning Don." The driver nodded his head with a smile, driving off. "I grabbed you a cup of coffee before your arrival."

"GoodMorning, sir. Can we start the briefing a little early?" I asked. Taking sips from the coffee cup as I resumed to Blocking Christian. I can't have him fucking up my program. I've put too much time on the line to put this all together to waste now. 

The briefing was a small folder with everything I need to know right now. We currently have a man by the name: Kane in our warehouse. Claiming to have information on the one they call 'Faith'. I'm not sure how they found him or how he found us but, nonetheless he's going to get us way further than we were going to get off clothes.

- 30 minutes later -
Delano St &' Main
Old Abandon Warehouse🏚️

The driver parked and let me out with all my shit. My ankle was throbbing and I had all this shit to carry just great. I looked around and the area was very industrial. You wouldn't be able to notice little ole me walking around at night that's for sure.