Chapter 3

This is a filler chapter cause I aint writing the first book/movie cause we all know Demetri isn't in the first one but the second, so next chapter will have Demetri in it.

Narrator PoV

For Katelyn, this year couldn't even be great for her... instead she had to look after her idiotic sister. She spent most of her time doing her sister's chores on top of her own chores.

Ever since Edweirdo entered the picture Bella been slacking hanging out with him and then tormenting Katelyn on how she got a perfect boyfriend and she doesn't.

But Katelyn always got back at her sister, every-time. Her first revenge was sending Bella a great amount of pain in which Bella went to see Carlisle about it. Carlisle couldn't understand it, there was nothing wrong with Bella, nothing. It was like something was making Bella feel pain but disappears when she gets checked out. (Not like that you pervs! Lol)

Meanwhile for Katelyn she discovered many things about herself; like she can control the weather, cause pain to other people just by looking at them or thinking on who she wants to send pain to, mind read but can also send images and can send her own thoughts to other people, shield and a shield breaker. And most shocking is that she is immortal being! How she found this out is... well she can speak to the spirits.

Katelyn eventually worked out the Cullens are all Vampires but of course they didn't know that she knew.

Rosalie hated Katelyn. Know you would think that there be a good reason but it not sadly for Rosalie she had a shallow reason... all cause Katelyn was far more beautiful than her. Literally the whole school wanted her attention, it even turned Hallie Smith to turn lesbian and she was known to hate lesbians.

It eventually was Katelyn and Bella birthday.
Which turned out terrible for Katelyn and surprisingly Bella, who was know lost in the woods, heartbroken.

Eventually Bella was found but she wasn't the same again, she was to heartbroken to leave her room but of course she still made Katelyn life hell.

A few months later and Bella was getting back to normal as it can get. It all thanks to Jacob Black who had a huge crush on Bella, which Bella knew and was enjoying it.

Then one days he stopped talking to her and avoiding her. Katelyn knew why he was avoiding Bella, it was because he was a shifter, a werewolf. Katelyn thought he would continue to ignore Bella but he caved in.

Alice came back one day to forks to the surprise of Katelyn, who finds out that Bella went cliff diving almost getting herself killed.

Then before Katelyn knew it, she was heading to Volterra, Italy.