Chapter 15

Narrator PoV

It has been two month since the incident and Katelyn still hasn't woken up from her coma.
A lot of things have happened.

Demetri never left her side but swore to her that her sister will pay for it and that she will be found and punished for her crimes. He has hardly fed at all and only feeds when he being dragged out by Alec and Felix.

The rest of the Volturi felt sad and angry and swore to Demetri that Katelyn will be fine and will wake up eventually.

Bella still want revenge against Katelyn unaware that she in a coma and is planning to attack the Volturi with her new born army and is planning to attack in two days time.

Victoria was trialed and found guilty and was punished for her treason. She is now serving the Volturi for two billion years.

Carlisle is still trying to work out why Katelyn in a coma, even though she healthy and is showing no signs of trauma.

Katelyn PoV

~dream~

"Katelyn you will have to wake up shortly" the voice said all around me "your back! And why?" I said confused. I don't know why but I feel like something is missing. I have no re collection on who I am or was, I only know my first name.

"Katelyn you have to wake up! You have to fight your sister Bella! And I'm sorry but this is gonna hurt. But don't be afraid you will remember everything and how to use your powers properly, I promise." The voice spoke out before my head started to hurt. 

Last thing I know is I see is the ocean.

~dream end-

-two days later-

Waking up slowly I feel like I have been sleeping for days which is odd. How long was I asleep for? I didn't get to ponder my question to myself cause I heard people fighting down the hall.

'What happened exactly? Demetri... I hope he isn't mad at me!'