Chapter 14

Demetri PoV

This day couldn't be any worse! Not only is it frustrating with the Cullens but know I have to leave my mate to go find these idiots.

"Someone grumpy vampire today?" Felix commented. 

"You don't have a threat against your mate!" Shoving Felix against the wall.

"Okay, I get your point! Let me go!" Felix hissed out. Letting him go I stalked off towards my bedroom where Katelyn was.

Dismissing the guards who where guarding the door, I walked in and found Katelyn gone!

Looking at the window to see it wide open with a makeshift rope dangling out the window.

I called Jane, Alec and Felix to let them now that we are gonna go look for Katelyn. My mate gonna be the death of me! Again....

Tracking her down was easy enough but that red head Victoria got to her first. Damn it.

"You must be Victoria, I presume" I flashed down to the read head with Jane, Alec and Felix right behind me.

"What do you want?" She spoke scanning us for threats but of course we are.

"I want you away from my mate!" I snarled flashing to her and pinning her to the wall, breaking her arm off. "I'm not even near your mate!" She hissed out. Grinding my teeth in agitation at her stupidity.

"You where near my mate! In fact her name Katelyn the very girl you are trying to kill under false allegations" Hissing out and throwing her towards Jane. Who caught her while her arms was caught by Alec.

Picking up Katelyn I felt for her pulse only to find out her pulse is weak and I can't change her as she not fully human, and I have no idea if it would work or not.

I can't loose her know after I found her.... if I was human I would be crying.  I'm a terrible mate I couldn't even protect her...