Chapter 16

Katelyn PoV

Walking down the halls, towards the noise. I could hear them fighting and I felt Bella was near. I started remembering memories about me and Bella and that we where.... best friends.

But didn't she hate me? Why am I remembering this know? What changed? And why did I forget this?

These questions ran through my head and I intend to find out!

Entering the room I found Demetri, Felix, Alec, Jane and a few Volturi guards fighting other vampires, Newborns.

"Well look who it is" A voice said behind me, turning around I found Newborn Bella.

"Why? Why are u doing this? Why do I remember that we used to be friends? What did I ever do to you?" I questioned her. I wanted to know is that a bad thing?

"Straight to the questions, fine I guess I just do.  Do I have to have a reason on why I despised you?" Bella said bored.

Something in me told me this is not Bella, it told me that this is an imposter. And the voice told me Bella has been dead for years.

"You. Are. Not. Bella!" I gritted our angry, angry that the real Bella is dead, that my sister is dead. I punched her right in the nose sending her in the wall.

"Ha ha! Yes you are correct but let me tell you how she screamed in pain and pleaded for mercy! She was so weak!" She spoke I can feel her cruelty and it made me angry.

Before I knew it we where fighting, she managed to hit me but what she said next made me unleash my full power.