Chapter 7

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy!

Katelyn PoV

"Actually I'm not human..." Soon as I said this every pair of eyes was staring at me in curiosity.

"If your not human, then what are you?" Cauis said intrigued.

"I'm a child of the sea, or otherwise known as mermaid. I have powers such as causing people pain by looking at them or thinking about the person I want to see in pain, I can mind reading and send my thoughts or images to others, I can create things out of thin air, I'm a natural shield and also a shield breaker." I spoke with a smile on my face.

"Pff yeah right, as if." Bella scoffed and I grinned at what she about to go through. 'Bella you really should of kept your mouth shut'

"Bella did it ever occur to you that maybe in your dim witted, feeble mind of yours that I was the one sending you all that pain every time you insulted or hurt me?!" I spoke staring her down. "And not only that but did you know that your NOT Edward true mate" I continued and I can honestly say the look of shock on her face was priceless, so was Edwards but you know.

"Edward, you know deep down who your real mate is" I said to Edward who nods a yes on realising who it is.

I walk over to Demetri, taking his cold hand into mine, smiling that I finally have someone who will love me for the way that I am, faults and all.

"Demetri, your the most sexiest being in this room, so why don't you and me go get know each other and maybe a little make out session" say trailing a finger up his chest before stepping away grinning "or maybe not"

Demetri PoV

'The little... tease!' Calming myself down and promising myself when I get her alone that the roles are gonna be reversed and she can go through all the teasing I'm gonna do.

"Your fucking Whore!" Bella rushes forward to attack Katelyn. Grabbing Bella by her throat and snarling at her. "If you so much as try to touch or harm my mate again! I will tear you to pieces! This is not a threat, it a promise" I spoke harshly before letting her go.

I faintly could smell my mate arousal from what I did. 'This is gonna be a long day' and I think the others can smell it to.

"Now,now there no need for violence, but Bella please refrain yourself, it is most unbecoming of you" Aro spoke reprimanding Bella from his throne. She looked very embarrassed and scared.

"Now what to do with you, it a shame that Edward won't turn you. And we can't let you go free with this knowledge" Aro spoke with authority, speaking towards Bella.

"Demetri, why don't you take Katelyn to your room and get acquainted with each other, while I decide what will become of young Bella here" Aro spoke clapping his hands smiling.

"Yes Master" I spoke with respect before leading Katelyn out of the room.

'So let the game begin little mate'