Chapter 8

Finally got this chapter done enjoy!

Katelyn PoV

"So... your my soulmate" I stated looking at him as we entered a well decorated room. Looking around the room looked modern and old fashioned put together, it was beautiful.

"Yes and your a mermaid with powers. You do realise you will have to be turned right?" I nearly laughed at that but I knew he doesn't realise I'm immortal to.

Sitting down on the end of the bed, which was really soft and the black silk sheets felt nice 'I wonder why he has a bed considering he doesn't sleep?' Lost in my own thoughts I didn't realise Demetri sat next to me on the bed.

"Katelyn?" Demetri spoke up catching my attention from my own thoughts. "Oh sorry was in my own thoughts, sorry." I quickly apologised and felt very embarrassed.

"Demetri, I'm not gonna turn in a vampire. And before you get mad at me. I am already an immortal." I said looking him in the eyes and watching his facial expression change from pissed to shocked and then he looked happy.

"I'm pleased but right now I have more important issue that needs to be dealt with" He said becoming serious. It didn't take long for me to realise where his hand was, making go red like a tomato.

Biting my lip as his hand was running up my inner thigh and his lips coming closer to mine, I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips and I wanted him right then and there. Just to feel his lips against mine and I could tell how wet I'm becoming between my legs. I wanted more!

Then before I knew it he pulled away from me "Looks like I got carried away there, so how old are you Katelyn" 'no don't stop now!' Sighing at the sudden defeat. "I'm 18 years old and I won't age anymore" I spoke looking at the floor.

I was gonna say something else but unfortunately someone knocked on the door. Demetri quickly opened the door to reveal Edward and Bella, oh and pixie.