Chapter 10

Bella PoV

I stood in the clearing upset and very, very angry! 'How dare they! Can't they see I wanted to be a Vampire!! And how dare Edward and Jacob! They are mates! Disgusting a werewolf and vampire together. Yuck! But of  course the Cullens said no to the vote of me being a vampire! Why?! Why did they say no? After all I went through! This is ALL KATELYN'S FAULT!!'

"Hello, Bella" A voice sneered behind me, the voice belonged to the one and only, Victoria.

"If your here to kill me then your wasting your time, I'm apparently not Edwards mate" Scowling at this Realization and how heart breaking it is.

"Well then who is?""Katelyn Swan is Edward's mate" I lied. I lied because I knew Victoria wanted revenge against Edward.

"Hm, then how about you help me kill this Katelyn and I will turn you" Of course I would of taken the deal, I want to be a vampire.

"Deal!"

Katelyn PoV

It been a week since Bella left with pixie and Eddie back to forks, I felt relieved. Relieved because I don't have to go back to a place where I am unwanted and that I get to stay here at Volterra. Oddly enough this place felt like home and everyone here has been so nice to me.

Aro and Caius are like uncles that I never had and Marcus  is like father to me. It felt so strange for people to be caring towards me, like a family.

Me and Demetri have gotten closer and he even took me on a surprise date! It felt like I was in heaven and to be honest I didn't want it to end. But all good things must come to an end... 

Sorry if this is a short chapter.