Chapter 2

"Gemm, I'm done for the day. Can we just buy anything and leave."
"Nope. You need The one."
Amelia knew it won't be easy to convince her sister to let go. Afterall Gemma has always been the picky one.
"How many dresses should I try before you get The dress", stated Amelia bluntly, making quotation marks in air.
Amelia still didn't get the entire buzz over birthdays. Yes, a person was born on that day but it's just like any other day.
"Oh My God, a very handsome boy is looking at you", shrieked Gemma.
As Amelia followed Gemma's point of excitement, she laid her eyes on the most gorgeous being possible. He was definitely not heroic. But he was handsome in its truest form. He had jet black hair upto his shoulder, chiseled chin and tanned skin. Dressed in a very casual way, he could still draw attention towards him. And finally Amelia realized, that he was looking at her. Directly at her. Anyone would feel like an invisible creature under this man's intense gaze. Suddenly, the man walked off and disappeared amidst the crowd.
"He was cool, isn't he? But he only stared at you, even though you are dating. Come one, I'm the single one here."
Amelia didn't pay attention to her sister, she could only think of two things– who was that man and why did he seem so familiar?

**************************
"Trust me Gemm, if you don't pick up a dress soon, then I'm leaving", threatened Amelia. She was feeling irritated after which felt like eternity of dress trials.
"One last dress, I promise."
"Gemm, you have been saying this for the last one hour." Seeing her sister pout she continued, "Fine, just one. Select the dress that you feel is good enough before I come back from the washroom."
Amelia would always give in to Gemma, even though she was well aware that this would go on for atleast another hour. No dress can satisfy Gemma, the fashionista that she is.
After cleaning up, when Amelia exited from the cubicle, she was greeted with the same pair of eyes, those cold black eyes. And for a reason unknown, she froze, unable to move or find her voice. The mall which was buzzing with people just a few minutes ago, felt so very empty. But strangely, the man didn't scare her, instead he seemed so familiar to Amelia, so so familiar.
The man was too close. Should she scream? Can she scream? At that moment she forgot everything, and when he touched her with his icy fingers, Amelia knew then and there he was the man from her dreams. The same cold stare, the same icy touch, suffocating her yet again. What she was feeling was no longer human. She was turning into vaccum.What was happening to her and why was she unable to move?
Suddenly the man spoke for the first time in a rough, thunder like voice, "Fool".
Without another word, he vanished into thin air. Amelia gasped as her senses came back. What had just happened?