X - Father And Daughter

Disclaimer: as the same as the prologue

The rest of the day went, well I can't say great, because my mind kept flickering back to Miss.Denali and her melody like voice and words. And the result was me being rebuked a couple of times in different classes for my unfocussing on my tasks.

As last lesson I had gym, and unfortunately I had to play at basketball... You can already immagine how many times I thrown the ball against the head of some of my
classmates instead of the basket... Yeah, I hitted the poor Mike a couple of times, and I could see that by now a bruise was forming on the back of his head.

Obviously I apologize to him like a hundred times, and told him that I will make it up for it by coming for sure at the trip to La Push even if it will be bad weather, but he kept insisting that was fine, that he was fine and I shouldn't worry so much.

When gym ended I made my way out of the building and walked towards the parking lot. Once there I hopped up in my truck and paused... I don't know what I was waiting for, I just know that once I saw the Cullens I was ready to go home, so I actioned the engine and drived out of the parking of the school.

I drove in completely silence, I didn't dare thinking back at her, or I could cause a car accident.

As I arrived home I pulled over with my truck and hopped down from it, I took the keys from the inside of my backpack and opened the door.

This time I stayed downstairs at doing my homework, just to have a change. So I directed myself towards the kitchen table and I set there, i found that being in the kitchen doing the assignments was much more less distractive, and I could focus better on my duties.

Well one win for me I would say.

Before I could even ever immagine Charlie's car was pulling over in the mini parking space in front of our house, and just as quick he entered the house. "Hey Dad..." I greeted him.

"Hey Bells, what are you doing down here?" He quirked an eyebrow, curious of why I was in the kitchen and well, not in my room.

"Homework, I just finished" I said praudly. "I concentrate more here" came after.

"Umh... Well that's a great thing" confermarted, to then motioning towards his room.

I actually had a question for him, but let him go to refresh his self, I could see from his eyes that he was tired, he must had have a heavy day at work. I in the meantime brought all my stuff back up in my room, and after that I returned downstairs to prepare some dinner.

Once we were both settled and eating the meal I had prepared I spoke up again, breaking that comforting silence that was between us. "So. Dad I actually wanted to ask you something earlier." I started.

"Sure thing Bells, what is it?"

"You see i was wondering if you know what had happened to Mr.Anderson... Today a substitute came to his place... And you know, when we asked why he wasn't here the substitute remained vain."

"I'm sorry to disappoint but I think I don't know anything about it... But I'm sure that he had catched just a cold. He will be back don't worry." My dad reassured me, not that I was really concerned for the wellbeing of my History of Art Professor, I just want him back so that that woman could go away-

" And who is the substitute?" Enquired him

I froze, the only image of her made chills travel on my back spine. I took in a deep breath before answering, trying to make sure that my voice stayed as cool as possible.
"A certain Miss.Denali..."

"Mmh. And how's she, is she good?" Why was he so interested all so suddenly?

"Dad we had just one lesson which we spent by telling our names..." I eventually answered, in my voice you could hear a hint of panic and irritation. "Please can we close here the argument school?" I pleaded

"Has something happened?" I saw shifting something in his eyes, maybe it was worrying?

"No dad, nothing happened don't worry..." I reassured him, I didn't want him to think that I was in some kind of trouble.

"Okay... Hey you know that if someone or something ever happens to you you have to tell me right away, okay?" Modality protective father activated, yay.

"Yeah dad, I know, don't worry really... " I told him again, now more then ever wanting to drop the subject. "And I was also wondering, may I go with my friends to La Push?"

"Yes, when?" His face lit up when I nominated my friends.

"We still don't know the day, we are waiting for a sunny day you see." I sow his eyes widened a little a bit incredulous.

"Okay well, I hope you'll have fun" He smiled at me, to then get up and start taking the plates to do the dishes. "You can go Bella, I will take care here."

"Okay, good night dad. "

"Good night Bella. "

—————————
N/A I apologize for eventual mistakes, but unfortunately for me I don't have a beta reader :'(