Chapter One, Pain.

"What's going on..." I thought as I looked at my surroundings, darkness, darkness and in the front of me is, a window, I felt a cold wind brush my body as I shiver from the cold that surrounds the darkness.

I was chained up to a wooden chair and couldn't move, I couldn't breath and I couldn't do anything but see and hear, then I noticed what was going on, again, they wanted to keep me here to hear me scream, taste my fear, hurt me, kill me. Before I woke up I felt his hot breath in my ear "I'll always be waiting here even when your awake."

I woke up with cold sweats trying to catch my breath as that voice echoed in my head taunting me, laughing at me, he was watching my every move. I decided to push it off as another nightmare while I walked to my bathroom to go take a shower. I felt like I was being watched, like I wasn't alone. The water hit my body and cleaned me off. I lived alone in an apartment the bottom floor so I wouldn't have to deal with stairs.

I got out of the shower cold. Colder then normal, I threw on a towel and got to my kitchen to make (Favourite/Food). While I was making it I decided to text (Best.Friends/Name).
I wanted to feel like a human was in the room with me rather than a demon that haunts my dreams.

They arrived with a smile. "Feeling alone again (Y/N)?" She said laughing for not believing my dreams and thinking that my dreams were all a hoax.

I gave out a fake smile as I responded "Yeah you know me. I never want to be alone." Slightly joking but also telling the truth at the same time. They sat on the couch and watched TV as I made (F/F) for the both of us.

I felt odd after we ate and she left. Very: weak, lightheaded and sick. I took some pills and headed to work hoping that it would go away. It did for a while. I was giving a table some water then I felt a huge pain jolt through my leg. In sheer panic I ran to the back room to see a knife in my leg it was put in there on purpose, this couldn't be him, he's only in my dreams, then I heard it.

( a/n ) hi this is my first story and I hope you don't mind the cliffhanger I like it when they add cliffhangers :p I plan to add more today so the 1 person reading this won't be sad xD anyways bye!!!

(Newer A/N) Yo I'm updating these so they look way better, teehee.