Chapter Two, Blurry Memories.

That knife hurt like hell. I heard him chuckle. I tried to remove it but it hurt like hell every time i even touched it. My manager walked in and saw the mess of blood and the knife in my leg. She freaked out and called 911. I blacked out from blood loss. He was there again.

I was tied up this time in a bed. He walked up to me and said "three more days and your mine (Y/N)...Three days..." he said as he grabbed my leg as he squeezed it as hard as possible cutting off circulation for blood could no longer enter nor leave my leg I tried asking

"What? Th-three d-days?" I was in pain like I've never felt before. He squeezed my leg so hard that it almost broke.

I was in tears "I am s-sorry I d-don't know what your t-talking about?!" I stuttered with tears falling like a waterfall.

"Weak." he whispered to himself as he chuckled like a freak.

I woke up in the hospital confused on how I got here. Then I remembered what happened: the pain I felt, the blood curdling scream that jolted out of my mouth. As the knifes point pierced through my skin, as the blood poured down my leg, I remember that it all went blurry. I remember it all.

I was afraid that if I fell asleep they would kill me. 3 days? What in the hell does three days mean? Until I'm his? What? Those thoughts circled through my head. I was so confused.

I had a headache I didn't know why 3 days was all I had. I was still confused. I was just sitting there until (F/N) walked in, "hey, hey (Y/N). How you feeling?" She said sounding very tired like she hasn't slept for days.

"I'm fine..." I said while sounding more awake than her. Than she said something that sounded familiar.

(A/N) hey it's me again to the 1 person reading this again with the cliffhanger mhm as I said I like adding suspense for the next chapter
But yay 551 words! This was a long one :3 I hope you enjoyed!

(Newer A/N): teehee I hope you enjoyed the better / newer one.