Chapter Seven, Shattered.

Something unimaginable happened.

I looked into the mirror, only to see darkness not even my face.

"Is it really that dark in here?" I questioned, turning on the light I jumped as it somehow shut off again. "Ugh, busted bulb. Just what I need today." I grumbled grabbing a new light bulb.

I stood on a chair and unscrewed the old one, I placed it down gently and screwed the new one in. Feeling prideful, I get down and turn on the light, it was on for 2 seconds and shut off on the 3rd. Annoyance rushed through my brain as I sigh.

I turned back to the mirror which hasn't changed, even after I grabbed a flashlight and shined it on the mirror.

"Ugh, what am I going to do?" I asked myself in the mirror with a sigh. I turn around after a cold breeze brushed my back, shrugging after seeing the empty room behind me I turned back to the mirror where Dark laid in all his pride.

"I like this place filled with darkness, I feel like its nice." I turn on my flashlight and he pulls a half smile. The demon snapped his fingers and my hands went numb and dropped the light. "You should really keep the darkness here, you don't want to anger me." His smile faded into a frown. "And for my next trick," he flicked his hand.

Every form of glass shattered, I screamed bloody murder as glass rained everywhere and scattered across the floor, cutting me all over in the process. It all stopped and the house went silent, I was now trapped in a pitch black house with glass all over the floor.

I fell to my knees out of trauma, out of breath now able to think. I calmed my body and the adrenaline that was blocking the pain faded, I hissed at the feeling of hundreds of cuts each scattered across my body.

I stood up and numbingly walked across the glass, each shard entering my skin. My vision was blurry and silent weeping escaped my mouth. I glanced down and my arm was full of small cuts from the glass, it looked like I just survived a tornado of knives.

Everything, was, broken. I was so traumatized that I couldn't process anything. I couldn't speak, I couldn't think, I was just a walking zombie. I decided to throw on a (F/C) sweater and a (Second/F/C) hat.

Exiting the house, I saw Dark glance back at me from the end of the hall, smiling a shameless smile. I wanted to drink my worries away, get away from this grasp for once.

So I walked over to a bar to drink my worries away. Entering the small pub I was greeted by two wasted guys making their way out, one of the guys slapped my bottom and laughed. I turned him around with a smile and slapped him as hard as I could.

My smile faded and I leaned into his ear and whispered "Maybe next time, don't drink too much." And patted him on the back, pushing him away. I sat down at a nearly empty area of the small bar and ordered.

"I'd like a martini please." I looked up at the bartender who had an oddly familiar vibe to him, I shrugged it off.

"Okay, is that all?" He refused eye contact and seemed like he was hiding something.

"Yeah, nothing else on this stupid menu looks okay besides the martini, so yes thats it." I rolled my eyes and tried to figure out what about him was familiar. Then I caught it.

"Coming right up, laddie." he grinned revealing his true face, it was Antisepticeye. He glitched as my eyes widened. I excused myself while trying to hide panic, and walked to the bathroom. I entered and immediately ran to the sink, washing my face.

My heart was racing as I took large breaths as the air felt heavy. "Why is he here...?" I asked myself while looking at my clearly panicked face. "Man, I feel crazy..." I grasped my head and shot open my eyes at the sound of Darks voice.