Chapter Four, Stolen.

But it was just a dream

Right?

I just stood there looking at it thinking of a way to debunk it, as a little blood slid down my wrist and my face was frozen in shock.

"This can't be real....it just can't..." I said to myself in complete shock "what if he's growing stronger..." I thought to myself. I sat up off my white hospital bed.

"Um... (L/N), (Y/N)?" The nurse said as she looked up and saw me cradling my hand confused.

"Yeah?" I said still in shock

"What are you doing?" She asked with a face of confusion.

"Oh I just got a scratch" I dropped my hand,

"What? I don't see anything..." she said examining my arm, I remembered the pain of him carving the words "DWH" in my arm.

The nurse quickly got help as I shook my head over and over, I felt crazy "I JUST CANT TAKE IT!GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD" I screamed out of anger and confusion. A crowd formed out of my room. I hung my head in shame "it's over he's taunting me...I just want him out I just want him gone." I thought.

As I stood there the doctors knocked me out with drugs. I was in darkness, in my head
as he looked at me..but this time I wasn't tied I had the urge to run as fast as I could but something was stoping me it was like I didn't want to run.

As he looked at me he smiled and said "why do you want me out?" My eyes widened

"I just want you out, you've being driving me mad." I said with the most serious face I could pull off.

"Don't tell anybody I even EXIST" he stood up

I just sat there not knowing what to even say.

"I will escort you back but if you tell them... you wont tell them anything you hear me?!" He grabbed me "you won't survive if you tell them." He let go of me and snapped his fingers as it all went black.

I woke up and saw worried nurses, doctors, strangers and (F/N).

(F/N) said something to the doctors as everyone drained from the room except (F/N).

"I-I know what your doing, your keeping it in and I can't blame you" she said looking at the side " I'm going through the same problem I guess you can say" she said "I don't have time though only 3 days as you know...but um well..." they hesitated "imalsobeinghauntedbyademonandhesgoingotakeyourbidyfromtgdemontgatalreadyhasit!" They blurted out

"What!?" I said confused because all I could hear was "I'm" and "it".

"Well... I'm also being haunted by a demon, and when I die he's going to take your body from the demon who already has it..." she said worried

"Wh-What" I said in complete shock. It all went black.

(A/N) hai I am back sorry for the short chapter (s) :p but I am back with more cliffhangers >:D so to the 1 person reading this hi have a good day :3

-lil miss cliffhanger

(Newer A/N): teehee, I hope your enjoying this new stuff.