Chapter eleven, there is one more

And then something happened...

(Y/N) POV

I felt like there was more then just anti, dark and Luna... like another person but I ignored it cause we were walking down a street and their was lots of people living in my neighbourhood.

When we got home I invited Luna to stay the night, she said yes and decided to stay for a few weeks cause we still needed to find out about that fucking teddy bear. I went to my recording room to do some videos for my channel (yes you have a channel you can call it anything but imma call it 'lovebound') I started recording, "hey guys lovebound here and today we will be playing some sims 4!" As I started the sims 4 I felt off again but I had to keep my lively attitude up in front of my 5k subscribers.

I played some sims 4 making funny sims, building a funny house and playing a funny gameplay. I laughed as my sim kept starting fire while making salads, kissing with a toilet for a head and lots more of hilarious sims stuff.

I ended the video with my outro and went to check on Luna, she was on her phone 60% asleep 40% awake. I decided not to bother her and let her do her own thing. I felt a little hot, confused because it was winter. I splashed my face with cold water and looked up at my face to see a pale white (no not like that she's pale white as in not any skin colour just white!) woman staring right back at me... I blinked again and she was gone the first thing I though of was... Demonic woman + mirror + me + anti and dark = prank.

I sat down on my bed thinking it was just a silly prank and read my book (you can make it any book) and got tired at page 223. I lay down and I'm in a room but this time dark and anti WERE there. The past few nights they haven't been there. "Well this is a surprise" I said looking at them "yeah I know I thought we would be talking without that Luna" dark said to me. "What do you mean?" I said very confused, "węłł..." Anti started "ï węłł... kïñdå łìk-" Anti got cut off by me.

"Oh and by the way that was a funny prank" I chuckled as they look at me like what the hell you talking bout? I slowly stopped laughing as I got kinda nervous, "what do you mean (Y/N)? What prank" dark questioned. "Ya know the 'changing my look into a creepy woman' prank?" I said weirded out "what do you mean changing your face in the mirror?" "Wåït..." anti said "whät dïd 'šhę' łøök łïkę?" Anti asked.

I explained 'her' look they looked at each other then dark said...

"(Y/N) I think you should know..."

(A/N) hahaha I'm back and no I'm not dead I have lots to do right now but I thought I'd post a little sorry I can't add a picture rn it's actually 6:58 AM and I haven't got sleep ;-; so please be patient for that I shall be back later when I wake up and I'll draw it as soon as I can! Sorry also for the short chapter as I said it's 6:00 almost 7:00 am and I need sleep. Thanks for reading,

(A/N2) update I added a pic! And got sleep. Next chapter will be posted after I post this in a YouTube video form! Anyways that's all sub to my YouTube channel bye!

-lil miss cliffhanger