Chapter Three, DWH.

She said with regret "I'm sorry (Y/N) but I just can't keep it up anymore..." she paused for a minute "I have cancer and only 3 days to live..." as she said that, memories raced through my head of me and them hanging out and having fun.

"But your all I have..." I stated. But then I remembered "three days then your mine" that terrible voice mocked me over and over, it was like white noise; it would fade in then out and when I thought of it that's when it became louder.

My eyes widened in shock. I was about to lose my best friend and live with that monster that will hurt me until the day I die, maybe that will be in years, months, 3 days, thoughts raced through my head. All the sudden I felt warm? They were hugging me with tears rolling down their cheeks with a slight smile.

"I'll miss you (F/N)" those words slipped out of my mouth as they responded

"I will think of you until I die..." she had to go.

I felt her walk out of the room with dread and sadness I fell asleep.

I was there again. Chained to a chair as he finally shown himself. I've never actually seen his real face before, he was tall slightly muscular with dark lifeless eyes and pale skin as blue and red flashed around him and sometimes in his eyes. He looked down at me. I swear I could hear him say something under his breath but I couldn't hear him.

(F/N)'s POV
As I left the room I think she passed out. Just to think that I kept this from her for years, and the thought of having to leave her alone all by herself makes the gap in my stomach larger. She always talked about a "demon" haunting her in her dreams and in real life. I pretended to not believe her but I knew her pain. I had to tell her my other secret but how?

He smirked at me with his sharp millions of teeth. "Why so sad? You sad 'cause you have to leave her pathetic soul to dark? Well boo-hoo! " He mocked I hated everything about him from his green hair to his Shoes "Well you can leave it to me." he said with a grin

"What do you mean!?" I said with worries invading my head.

"I'm gonna take her from Dark." he smirked.

"No, you can't she won't last a day with you!" I tried to act brave.

"What are you gonna do? You gonna run over to her and cry? There's no point, you're just gonna die. So what's even the point?" he hissed at me it was almost like he grabbed my heart and crushed it.

I had to fight back but words wouldn't form correctly I just decided to stay silent.

"What? You scared?" He questioned

"l-l..."

(Y/N) POV

He saw me and muttered under his breath I could make out one word 'kill' my eyes widened and my pupils shrunk in fear, he crouched to get a better look at my face he saw, —no— tasted my fear as it risen off me like heat. His frown turned to a slight smile. I didn't know what that meant.

Then it started... he grabbed his- (A/N) imma add a warning for the gore so just look for this : 💥 :3
💥GORE CHILDREN COVER YOUR EYES xD💥
He took my jaw and pushes it to the side so hard that I swear I heard a slight crack come from it, it didn't sound good.
He pulled out his classic knife and cut me again and again 'till I was covered in cuts, I couldn't move. Even the slightest twitch would hurt as bad as being stabbed 300 times all over me.

He then saw how terrified I looked he smirked "why so scared? It's not like it'll hurt you in real life—" He had an idea.

Just before I woke up he carved a DWH in my arm with his nails it hurt like hell worse than the stab wound he gave me. It felt so real. He carved a DWH in my arm.

I woke up in panic and a sharp pain on my arm... I looked to see what's going on.. a saw a brand new cut that said DWH on my arm.. it looked like a cat scratch a BRAND new one...

💥GORES OVER YOU CAN LOOK CHILDREN💥
I just looked at it, wondering how it got there it was all a dream.

Right?

(A/N) hai it's me imma nickname my self the cliffhanger b!tch jk imma just call me Lil miss cliffhanger anyways HAHAHA IM BACK AGAAIN WITH MORE CLIFFHANGERS >:3 and what makes it better is I know what to add next so you'll have to start thinking about it ( the 1 person reading this ) but I shall sleep I need to get ready for chapter 4 sweet dreams good day? Idk the 1 person reading this it's prob like afternoon :p wellx baiii
-lil miss cliffhanger

(Newer A/N): I hope you like this one which is way better then the old one, teehee.