Chapter nine, mr. nightmare

I had a strange dream one night...

I was in a room but it felt off, like something was wrong or going to happen. Then as I walked around the room the walls started bleeding black blood...it was strange,I couldn't figure out why I wasn't scared, then he came, a long black shadow man with a grin that pierced your soul.

He walked towards me and i just stood there, I didn't know what to do, should I be scared? Should I run? Should I talk? I asked myself questions as he got closer. But he felt...friendly...

I woke up with anti and dark in the kitchen. I was showering as I saw that monster in my head, I didn't even feel safe in my own home. As I walked out I sat on the couch and said "what are you doing anti?" Anti was in front of the stove and he looked like he was trying to do something but failed miserably.

"Øh ÿęåh ï tríéd tó çóõk bùt āś ÿøü çâñ téłł î fâīłéd." He said with a chuckle, dark on the other hand was on a phone (idk where he got it but he has it) "and dark what are you doing?" I said with a smile, he looked very very confused while looking at the phone scratching his head.

"What IS this May I ask?" He said with full confusion in his voice. "Oh it's a phone! You can do stuff like play games and chat to others!" I said as his face looked surprised "coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!" He said as we all laughed. "I sense your uneasy (Y/N) what's wrong?" He said to me, "Well I had this dream..." I said while sitting then explained the dream, they looked at each other in complete shock and then back into my head.

I didn't know 'what' that meant but they didn't like it.

Darks POV

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck" I said in panic while going back and forth in the room
"çåłm døwñ ît wâś øńłÿ õńę dréäm!" Anti said to me trying to calm me down,
"Anti that's one dream TOO many" I said to him "you don't know what he'll do to her!" I said in bigger panic "whÿ hés øñłÿ á dręåm dęmøñ?" Anti said as anti didn't know much about him since he's still a young demon.
"We just can't let this happen, he's not going to take her from us!" I said with anger and sadness mixed.

(Y/N) POV

I had a headache probably because they were fighting in there, I just couldn't start to figure out what that was!? I was confused, scared and lost all in one. I decided that it was time to go on a walk to refresh my myself.

I walked down the sidewalk alone and sat down at the park and looked at my phone. "Hello young lady" a man said to me "hi" I said still concentrated on my phone, "lovely day isn't it?" He said "may I sit next to you?" "Yeah sure I don't really care" I said not really caring.(like cmon it's a park bench).

I finally looked up to see a man in a flannel shirt with black hair and blue pants. "So what are you doing here today?" He said it was tempting to say 'demons were fighting in my head' but i decided to say "oh it's a nice breeze I decided to enjoy it". He nodded his head, "have you seen my brother Sean we came to this little town together ya know brown hair glasses" he said a little worried "oh no I never seen him before" I said lying to him (trust me it's for his own safety).

We just sat back and enjoyed the park it seemed that anti and dark gave up fighting but I didn't notice until now. "Hey what's your name? I'm (Y/N)." I said "oh it's joe" he said with a warm smile, as the sun started to set I got ready to get going. "See ya around joe" I said while waving and walking back, he waved back as I was on my way home.

I got there just as a package arrived. I opened it, it had a little stuffed animal and it said 'For (Y/N) with love, jimmy'
(Jimmy is your brother btw). I put the bear upon the tv stand and went to have a nap. But I couldn't sleep.

I just sat and looked at the bear while I smiled, but then the bear had something...