6

NOTE: Once soulmates accept each other and kiss for the first time thier skills transfer such as, languages or the ability to cook.

"I'm gonna go make some coffee...you want some?" Namjoon asks as he lifts me off of his lap. I whine with a pout but nod my head anyway.

Glancing around the room I see his pink Puma hoodie lying on his desk chair just begging me to steal it. So I do.

Once, it's on I snuggle into Joon's bed and FaceTime Sav.

"Wow, two days in a row" she answers speaking Thai. "Oh, sorry, I was phoning my cousins so I guess I'm in 'Thai Mode'" she says in English.

"No, it's okay. I need to practice my Thai anyway, let's talk in Thai" I say in Thai.

"Sure. Why did you call?" She asks and I take a moment to register what she is saying.

"Speak slower, I'm still learning." I laugh before continuing, "uhm I've decided that you must come to Korea next week and as soon as you tell me what day, I'm gonna buy your tickets" I tell her and her eyes widen in shock and excitement.

"Okay! I would come tomorrow if you could purchase tickets that fast" she rambles. I quickly Google flights and book and pay for one.

I hear yelling in the distance so I listen in on Namjoon and Jins voices.

"I dont know where it went!" I hear Namjoon complain

"The pink one...that you wore yesterday?" Jin asks, sounding pissed. "Joon-ah, this why I tell you to put your things into the laundry basket as soon as you take them off. Go find that Puma hoodie or you're wearing dirty underware for a week"

I hear footsteps and I quickly hide under the blanket causing Sav to laugh at me. I roll my eyes as I go back to the task at hand.

"Get packing, your flight is at 5pm tomorrow" I tell her.

"What!?" She yells and jumps up to check the time on the clock. "ITS 3AM HERE! Its already tomorrow!"

"Whoops" I shrug.

"Hey Sav" Namjoon says in Thai and smiles at her. "What are you panicking about?"

"I gotta go!" She hangs up and I turn to Namjoon.

"You speak Thai?" I ask him in Thai.

"What? No, I don't" he says, again, in Thai.

"Joonie, you're speaking Thai right now" he thinks for a moment before his eyes widen.

"The skills thingy!!" He yells, now switching back to korean.

"I thought it was a myth!" I yell back.

"You guys are idiots" Jimin says from the doorway as he walks in causing us both to glare at him.

Namjoon looks at me to roll his eyes at Jimin but his eyes widen instead.

"Hey! My hoodie!" He yells.

"Whoops" I shrug with a smirk.

"Wait! Since you're a main dancer does this mean I'm gonna be as good as Hobi hyung?" He asks excitedly.

"Nope" Yoongi smirks as he shows up behind Jimin and rests his head on his shoulder. "You will be better though" Namjoon grins excitedly, like a kid.

"Hey Cara, you any good at contemporary?" Jimin asks me.

"3 time gold medalist" I say with a wink.

"Yes! Namjoon hyung can we please do a contemporary style dance with the new album now that you have Cara's dance skills!?" Jimin asks while jumping in his spot.

"Yeah, I guess it could work with Black Swan" Hobi says, walking into the room while Namjoon rolls his eyes and pouts in my direction.

"Are we all just having a tea party in my room now?" Namjoon deadpans.

"Great idea hyung!" Jungkook yells as runs into the room and flops onto the bed over our laps. Namjoon just glares at him and pushes him so hes no longer on my lap.

"Hyung you know in gay right?" Jungkook asks Namjoon when he notices why Namjoon moved him.

"Mine" Namjoon pouts as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

"Hey Cara, do you like Call Of Duty?" Jungkook asks me with a smirk. I grin excitedly and nod my head.

He grabs my wrist and drags me away from Namjoon while sticking his tongue out at him.

We sit down on the floor in his room and he hands me a controller.

"Lets warm up with Zombies" I grin at him.

We start to play Zombies and end up letting out a few terrified screams.

"Kook, what the hell?" Tae mumbles from behind me and I scream really loud because I didnt know he was there.

"You okay!?" Jimin runs in holding a Chimmy stuffie above his head like thats gonna help if I was in danger.

I shake my head and pout before I hold my hands out for a hug.

Jimin grins and flops onto the floor next to me and hugs my waist with his head on my shoulder.

Tae comes and settles in Jungkook's lap and I hear Jungkook whisper 'sorry for waking you babe'.

The 4 of us end up taking turns playing Zombies until about 10 that night and then we fall asleep in Jungkook's bed, Taekook snuggled together and Jimin and I snuggled together.