14

"Let's go, time for practice!" Jiwon yells as she shakes me awake.

"Ugh, I'm up" I groan and roll over to sit up in bed.

"Get dressed" she smiles and pets my head.

I put on a pair of leggings and a comfy hoodie once I've done my hair and brushed my teeth.

We get to the practice room and immediately start to practice Bon Bon Chocolat.

After the sixth time going over the dance we stop for a break and we all end up flopping onto the floor in exhaustion.

Our heads snap up when clapping comes from the corner of the room. A smile immediately makes it's way onto my face when I see all of BTS standing there.

"Namjoon!" I yell and jump up. I run and leap into his arms to hug him close.

"You've literally been apart for 3 days" Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes.

"Hey, you get to take your soulmate with you...shut up" I glare at him making Namjoon laugh as he rests his chin on my head.

"Have you seen Sav yet?" I ask Hobi.

"No, they made me stop here with them on our way to the dorm" he pouts and glares as Namjoon.

"Go" I wink as I give him my key to our dorm. He runs out and the rest of the members leave with him.

"Come meet my members" I tell Namjoon and pull him towards them.

"This is our leader, Jiwon but she goes by E:U and this is the visual queen Shiyeon" I introduce before moving on. "The most annoying member Ashia" I joke as I introduce her. "The cutest maknae ever, Yiren and my bestie, Onda" I tell Namjoon as I wrap my arms around Onda and Yiren.

"Hey! I thought I was your bestie!" Jiwon yells making me laugh and hug her too.

"You're all my besties" I grin at all of them.

"We have a meeting with Bang PDnim in half an hour" Namjoon tells me so I nod and grab my bags. We head to a conference room on the first floor.

As soon as we walk into the room I pause, "is that Jisoo from Blackpink?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Yepp, she's Jin hyungs soulmate" he smirks as I get excited.

"Jisoo, this is my soulmate Cara" Namjoon introduces us and I panic.

"Hi, I'm a big fan. Blackpink was my inspiration to come to Korea and become an idol" I tell her, she gets a shy and covers her blush with her hands.

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you" she mumbles and sits back in her spot next to Jin.

"Okay" Bang PDnim claps his hands to get our attention, "is everyone here?"

"Yes sir" Namjoon confirms and pulls a chair next to Sav out for me.

"So here's the plan, our research shows that 80% of ARMY already think Jungkook and Taehyung would make a cute couple" Bang PDnim says and the two look shocked, "therefore, we'll introduce them as soulmates first."

"After that we'll introduce Jimin and Yoongi. Next we'll introduce...Savhana is it?" He pauses and when Sav nods her head he continues, "Hoseok and Savhana will be next followed by Soekjin and Jisoo-ssi" he takes a deep breath and turns to my direction making my heart pound in my ears.

"You two will be last because we do not need people making accusations that Cara and EVERGLOW are using BTS to boost thier popularity" he suggests and we agree.

A woman from the corner speaks up, "a fan on Twitter, suggested that we film a Run episode with the soulmates."

"That's a good idea but for now we'll introduce the boy's relationships on VLive. Tonight; Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi will share the truth with ARMY" Bang PDnim says, he then says goodbye to us and walks out.

"That was scary" I laugh as I put a hand over my heart.

"When he asked my name I thought I was going to pass out" Sav says as she releases a sigh of relief. We all laugh with her as we get up to go to the dorms.

I leave them at the elevator to head to my Vocal Training for the next hour.