21

We arrive back at the company at the exact time my dance practice is supposed to start so as soon as the van stops I bolt towards my practice room.

"Sorry I'm late Unnie" I pant and bend over with my hands on my knees to catch my breath.

"It's okay, its only two mintues. Grab some water and we'll start" she smiles warmly at me causing me to sigh in relief.

I grab a sip or two of water and then we get into our starting positions of Bon Bon Chocolat. We practive it about four times and then we practice the other songs for our live performances this week.

"Okay, let's get to vocal class" Jiwon says, and we all gather our stuff to head upstairs to the music room.

After a long day of practice we're finally sent back to our dorm to rest.

I crash into my bed as soon as I get to my room and go to sleep.

I'm woken up the next morning by Sav shaking me and then when I dont wake up she just rolls me until I hit the floor with an awakening 'thud'.

"Whaaat?" I groan and sit up.

"You have a meeting with PDnim in 30 minutes"

"WHAT!?" I yell as a bolt to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

I run into the living at the same time PDnim walks in and sits down. We all follow and sit around the room.

"How are my girls doing?" He asks and receives a chorus of 'good' from us.

"Now, your debut was a huge success so I'm giving you the next week off but as soon as you're back we're going to start preparing you for a comeback" he explains.

"A comeback?" Shiyeon says at the same time Jiwon asks, "Already?"

"Yes. I have produced a song that I feel is perfect for you girls and I believe you can do it" he smiles warmly at us and we all agree.

Jiwon leads him out of the dorm after we chat for a bit and then he pauses at the door and turns to us suddenly.

"Oh and, your Bon Bom Chocolat Dance Practice was uploaded today. Nice work girls" he grins and waves before walking out. Sav leaves the dorm with him leaving us in silence.

"Why don't we have a movie day? Maybe film a vlive a little later?" Ashia suggests and we all agree enthusiastically.

We all end up falling asleep in the evening and are unable to do the vlive as planned but luckily, we hadn't announced it yet.

I'm jolted awake early the next morning by Jiwon who's still in her pajamas. She tells me to follow her and ends up dragging me out the dorm, towards the elevator.

I check my watch to see that its only 6am and I'm immediately filled with annoyance.

"Where are you taking me so early?" I ask her but she doesnt respond.

My questions are answered when she pulls me towards the conference room on the first floor.

Around the table sit a few if the managers, PDnim and a tired looking Namjoon who is also, still in his pajamas.

"What's going on?" I ask quietly, as I sit down.

I make eye contact with Namjoon and he gives me a heart broken look. He grabs my hand and tightly interlocks our fingers.

"I warned you two. The second there's a mess for me to clean up...You're done" PDnim says passive aggressively and lets out a disappointed sigh.