13

Once we're done filming it's already dark outside. I walk to my bag to grab my phone when I hear Onda's confused tone.

"What is going on?" Onda says as she looks around.

Most of the staff have their phones out and are gossiping excitedly to eachother.

I pull my phone out to find 14 missed calls from Sav. I immediately tap on her contact and as the phone rings I tap my foot anxiously. What if something is wrong?

"Did you see it?" She asks me as soon as she answers the phone. "Did you see the interview?"

"What interview!?" I ask in frustration as the anxiety bubbles higher in my chest when I see one of the make up artists point at me and then show her phone to the woman next to her.

"The guys were just on the Late Late Show with James Cordon" she tells me, "James asked them about soulmates and now ARMY are going crazy because Namjoon told James that all of the members have found thier soulmates" she explains.

"What!? Who approved this?" I ask frantically causing Jiwon to walk over with concern etched all over her face.

"Apparently Bang PDnim suggested it. It's trending on twitter. ARMY want to know who the soulmates are"

"Oh thank god. If it was PDnims idea, thats fine. I thought Namjoon just got us all into a lot of shit" I flop down on the couch as relief floods through me.

"Have more faith in him, he's a smart guy" Sav scolds me.

"I know, I know. I was too panicked to think clearly" I sigh.

My eyes widen as PDnim walks through the door of the dressing room.

"How was the shoot?" He asks the nearest member, which happens to be Shiyeon. My heart pounds as I make eye contact with him. "Please let me speak to Cara" he says once he's finished speaking to Shiyeon, the girls all nod and leave the room.

"Did you hear?" He asks and I nod my head slowly in response. "The part I'm confused about is that Namjoon said that all of the members have found their soulmates. Since Jisoo-ssi is not here, I've decided to see if you know what that means" he explains his reason for being here and sits down next to me as the only thing running through my head is, 'who is Jisoo?'

"Uhh yes, my best friend, Sav, is Hosoek Oppa's soulmate" I say, I pray in my head that I didn't just get Hobi in trouble.

"Alright thank you" he gives me a reassuring smile and a pat on the shoulder before he leaves.

"What did he want?" Jiwon asks as soon as they're back.

"He wanted to know about Sav" I mumble as we gather our bags to leave.

In the car, I pull out my phone to warn Hobi.

Hobi

Heads up. I had to tell PDnim about Sav...I hope I didn't get you in trouble but I didn't know if I should lie or not

It's okay. I know you mean well. Pray for my soul😂

I will, sleep well🌙

You too

"Hey, how was your shoot?" Sav asks as soon as we enter the dorm.

"Fun" Onda says excitedly making us all smile as we flop onto the couches.

"So, good news and bad news. Good news, the boys are coming back early...they'll be here tomorrow at lunch time. Bad news, they're coming home early because Hobi is probably in a lot of trouble for not telling PDnim about me" Sav tells me with a sad expression on her face.

"It's not your fault" I tell her as I pull her into a hug. "At least you'll get to see Hobi before you leave now" I try to cheer her up.

"Yeah, thats good at least" she smiles a small smile.

Yiren puts her favourite drama on and we all relax while we have the chance.