20

Sav, Jisoo and I wait behind the camera as the boys do their introduction.

After the director explains what we're doing Yoonmin move to the side together and Taekook stand next to them.

Then Namjoon announces that we are joining and the three of us girls walk to stand next to our soulmates.

They seperate us into teams of 5 so that the soulmates are seperated and then announce that this is so that the soulmates end up battling eachother.

I end up on a team with Sav, Jisoo, Jimin and Tae.

"How did all the girls end up on one team?" Jungkook asks the director.

"It was completely random" the director shrugs.

"Okay" Namjoon speaks up and claps his hands to get everyone's attention so he can talk.

"Decide team names"

"Let's just combine our intials" Jisoo suggests and we all agree.

"JCSTJ?" I suggest and they all agree.

"Have we decided?" Yoongi asks and we nod.

"JCSTJ" Tae tells him and Yoongi sighs.

Their team do a pose and yell, "TEAM KIM SEOKJIN!" Tae and Jimin roll thier eyes while the rest of us laugh.

"The first challenge is an Art Challenge, you'll pick a person from your team and a piece of paper from the bowl and that person has 10 minutes to draw the image to the best of their ability" Namjoon explains after the laughter dies down.

"I vote we send Sav. She's amazing" I say as soon as we are given the opportunity to decide.

"Tae is really good too" Jimin says.

"Who's more confident with drawing without a reference?" Jisoo asks.

Eventually, we decide to send Sav. She goes up against Jungkook.

Jungkook lets Sav pick the topic. She pulls a piece if paper from the bowl and grins when she sees it. She shows the camera before showing us the word 'mermaid'. This causes me to smirk excitedly because Sav is always doodling mermaids.

They both immediately are given drawing tools including colours incase they have time.

As the timer buzzes signaling the end, I'm grinning in excitement because Sav's looks amazing but we can't see Jungkook's.

They both show their amazing artworks to the director and the staff so that they can vote for their favourite.

Sav wins making our team run over to hug her excitedly. She wraps an arm around me happily and leans over. "I see you've cheered up" she smiles at me and I nod happily.

"The next category is Rapping" Namjoon announces causing his team to start cheering.

"The entire rap line is on their team...even Jungkook" Sav groans.

"Don't underestimate the power of Kim Taehyung" I say dramtically.

"I'm the only one here who can rap?" He asks with a sigh and we all nod.

"I always knew the day where I'd have to face Suga hyung would come but im not ready" he pouts but we all cheer him on.

The have a rap battle and Suga wins, leaving the groups tied.

"Now a Singing battle"

"Queen Jisoo, it's your time" I say making her grin as we all push her to the middle while cheering.

"Ooooh shes going against Jin" Tae grins.

"I swear, if they turn this into a cheesy duet I'm going to scream" Jimin sighs.

It does turn into a cheesy duet but it was kinda cute. What's important is that Jisoo won.

"Dance Battle!"

I feel my heart pound as all the members look at me.

"Your time has come" Sav smirks at me.

I look over and Namjoon winks at me before pushing Hobi out as my competitor.

"Dance Battle Round Two, huh?" Hobi says with a grin.

"You're on" I grin back at him.

"There will he two parts to this one. The first, random play challenge and the second, freestyle"

I take a deep breath and wait for the music and grin as I immediately know the first dance.

I take the lead in the cover dances but I am thrown off my game when my own song comes on. I try to down play the moves a little since the viewers can't know who I am yet but I still do it well enough to win.

The freestlye round comes and Hobi beats me brutally. That along with the cover dances he scored points for, leaves the win for their team.

We take a break from filming after the dance challenge so Hobi and I can breath a little. I'm drinking water when a breeze blows through the open door causing me to shiver.

"You feeling better?" Namjoon asks as he walks over and puts his jacket on me.

"Im sorry for being such a brat, I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I apologize and grab his hand to interlock our fingers.

"It's okay, it was kinda cute" he smirks at me causing me to roll my eyes and drop his hand.

He grins and grabs my hand again to pull me closer to peck my lips.

"Lets get back to filming!" A staff member yells so we sperate into our teams.

"Lastly, we have a battle of the...Mind?" Namjoon sighs in relief as he has no choice but to do this one.

"Goodluck Jimin" I tell him, as he walks over to sit at the desk.

When Jimin sees that its Math Questions he cheers but Namjoon was still quicker and ends up winning the whole challenge for his team.

"We are the superior soulmates!" Jungkook cheers with a bright smile and our team members have to go over and give our soulmates the thier medal.

"You have fun?" Namjoon asks me as he bends down for me to reach his neck so I can give him his medal. I nod with a small smile.

"I'm glad" he smiles at me and stands straight again.

"Okay, to the van! Cara has a dance practice to get to!" Their manager yells and we all do as told.