Techno Reef

Once upon a time, there were two Trolls. One was named Poppy, and the other was named Branch. Together, they saved the world! Poppy became queen, Branch found his true colors, and the two of them became best friends. And that was that.

What Poppy and Branch didn't know was that their world was a lot bigger than they knew. Like, a lot, lot, lot, lot bigger!

🖤☠️🖤🌺🖤☠️🖤🌺🖤☠️🖤🌺

Deep underwater, aquatic Trolls who glowed bright colors swam to the beautiful city of Techno Reef where a party was being held at the heart-shaped coral palace. Their leader, King Trollex, was performing as a DJ and singing a song to the electric beat.

One more time!

“What's up, my Techno Trolls?!" he shouted. Everyone cheered in response as he sang in his electro voice.

One more time!

One more time, we gonna celebrate!

Oh, yeah! Alright!

“Tonight is about family, love, and music!" King Trollex cheered. “Come on! Let me see you jump! One, two, three, four!"

All of the Techno Trolls jumped in a wave, their hearts glowing brighter than stars.

“Hey, get ready for the drop!" King Trollex shouted, leaning over to his turntable, where a green critter with three antenna served as the beat drop button. “Ready, little buddy?"

“Let's do this, King Trollex!" he replied eagerly.

King Trollex had to wait for the right moment, when the music was at its peak. Techno Beat Drop Button, and the rest of the Techno Trolls, were getting less and less patient.

“Come on, man! Hit me!"

“Just do it already!" a Troll named Bliss Marina pleaded.

And finally, it happened.

One more time!

As everyone else kept partying, King Trollex noticed something strange swimming towards the Reef. Feeling something fishy about it, he turned off the music, much to everyone's disappointment.

“Don't worry, everybody, we'll get back to the party in a bit!" he announced. “Let me just take care of this real quick!"

Taking off his headphones, King Trollex swam through the crowd towards what looked like a giant, black fish with glowing, red eyes.

“Trolls of Techno Reef!" a feminine voice announced. “We come in peace! You have no need to–"

The voice was cut off by a horrible, screeching noise. King Trollex covered his ears in agony.

“You could've just told me to turn it off," she said, feeling annoyed.