Good Queens Listen

Despite having no power, the Funk Trolls fought as hard as they could. But since they were completely defenseless, the Hard Rockers had the upper hand in battle.

Willow, meanwhile, had enough of not knowing what Barb and Ash were doing. She flew out of Barb's Tour Bus, into Vibe City, and came across the battlefield, which left her not only in shock but pure disbelief.

“It's over, Funk Fam," Barb said with a smirk on her face. “Hand it over."

“Barb, I don't know if–"

“Ash, be a dear and don't interrupt me," Barb replied, gently pushing her aside.

King Quincy and Queen Essence stood their ground, they weren't going to let Rock try to destroy their music. Shrugging, Barb raised her guitar pick and...

“STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" a loud, demonic voice boomed. The Rock queen and her sister noticed Willow standing on a stage. Lighting striking the floor around her as she glared at them all, her violet eyes as black as night.

“What is that thing?!" Prince D exclaimed.

“She's my friend!" Cooper answered.

“Get her!" Barb ordered her fellow Rock Trolls, who ran after Willow. Much to their surprise, however, she threw a fireball at them! “What?!"

No one was hurt, luckily, but nothing was stopping Willow. She opened up her wings, which were now black and ragged, and flew straight towards Barb, attempting to hit her with everything she had. Barb struggled to avoid the attacks, and ran into the Hall of Records. No matter how hard she tried to avoid her, however, Barb got blasted by a powerful wind as Willow let out a blast of fire and ice that destroyed the Hall of Records. Noticing the Funk string, Barb grabbed it and held it to her chest protectively as Willow flew down to her.

“No, please!" she pleaded for mercy. But Willow either couldn't hear or didn't listen, and prepared to finish off the Queen of Rock with a strike of lightning mixed with dark energy.

Ash ran into the Hall of Records and saw Willow about to kill Barb. With a burst of courage, she used her bright orange hair to spring herself up, landed in between the two Trolls, and let out a loud blast of rock music from her guitar, knocking Willow down as her jacket flew off.

While Ash went to check on Barb, Willow's eyes returned to normal as she snapped back into her senses and noticed all of the Trolls, Rock and Funk, staring at her in shock. She looked down at her hands and noticed her markings spreading to her fingertips, which were turning pitch black.

She couldn't fight the curse.

“No..." she muttered as the purple streaks in her hair began to fade to black. Ash turned around to notice not only Willow's markings, but a large scar across her left eye that was normally covered by her bangs. Willow caught one last glance at her friend before flying out of Vibe City, hoping to get as far away from the Trolls as possible.

“Willow, wait! Wait!" Ash called out, but it was too late. She was gone. Ash attempted to run after her, but Barb stopped her.

“Where are you going?!" she asked, grabbing her sister's wrist. “Did you not see what just happened?!"

“I don't think Willow did this on purpose," Ash argued. “She may need help!"