Another Fun Day!

The drawing at the top is by me. On with the story!

It was another beautiful morning in Troll Village. Little Princess Flower woke up early enough to see the Moon leave the sky and the Sun would take his place.

“Bye-bye!" she said, waving. The Moon waved back, the Sun gave him a high-five, and he left as the Sun warmly waved at the baby princess. “Hewwo!"

Suddenly, Flower noticed two pink arms reaching down to grab her. Those arms belonged to her mother, Queen Poppy.

As Poppy sang a cheerful, catchy beat, she took a shower and Flower played in a small bathtub, making sculptures out of the bubbles. After brushing her teeth with a lollipop, which is only recommended if you're a Troll, Poppy dried herself and Flower off and they both put on cute dresses. Poppy, who was a pink Troll, wore a blue dress, so Flower, who was a blue Troll, wore a pink dress. All Poppy needed now was her flowery crown.

Woke up in the morning light

Today is the day that I do everything right

Now that I'm queen, I've got a kingdom to run

'Cause Trolls, they wanna have fun

Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun!

As Poppy headed outside, with Flower holding onto her ponytail, the rest of the Trolls in the village began singing and dancing, ready to start another day!

Trolls just wanna have fun!

🖤☠️🖤🌺🖤☠️🖤🌺🖤☠️🖤🌺

Meanwhile, Flower's father, Branch, was inside his bunker, lying in bed as he looked at a picture of himself, Poppy, and Flower. It was usually kept behind a sign that read, “NOTHING IMPORTANT!" Although their daughter was born as a surprise, Branch found himself falling for Poppy and decided it was time to confess.

Lived underground to get away from the world

Till I had my life changed by a beautiful girl

Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one

But you know, Trolls, they wanna have fun

Oh, Trolls just wanna have...

Springing out of his bunker, Branch joined the Trolls for the morning medley, and gave the Sun a fist-bump... which set his hand on fire.

That's all they really want (Hey!)

Some fun (Hey!)

When the working day is done

Oh, Trolls, they wanna have fun

Oh, Trolls just wanna have...

“Mownin', Daddy!" Flower said cheerfully. Branch scooped her up in his arms and planted kisses all over her glittery cheeks.