Willow And The Rockers

Willow followed the music to a beach. She could hear it better, but still couldn't see where it was coming from.

"All aboard!" a voice laughed. Willow noticed three hermit crabs each sing a high note as the ground began to rumble.

Suddenly, giant, fishlike creatures emerged from the ocean, causing Willow to accidentally launch herself in the air with a magical blast. She landed on the tongue of the largest creature, and looked up to notice a bunch of strange-looking Trolls riding them. Some of them even flew bugs like they were flying motorcycles! Two of them were right in front of Willow, failing to notice her. One of them had a mohawk, and the other had a tattoo on her back that looked like a tiny pair of wings. As Willow nervously hid in the giant Angler Tour Bus, Barb and Ash began singing a loud song together.

Crazy!

But that's how it goes

Millions of people living as foes

Music has kept us apart

It's time for the hard rock revolution to start!

No spats, no tiffs, no fighting

When everyone's the same!

I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!

As Barb held the last note, she, Ash, and the rest of the Rock Trolls went inside the Angler Bus as the mouth sealed itself shut. Since Willow couldn't get out now, she decided she might as well find out who these Trolls were.

"Yeah! I got the Techno string!" Barb announced to her fellow Rockers, who cheered as she held up the glowing blue string. "Who knew world domination could be so much fun?"

World domination? Willow thought as she turned herself invisible and climbed up the wall.

Barb and Ash made their way through the crowd and gave their friends fist bumps and low fives. A guitar case opened itself up, revealing a wild-looking black guitar with a silver skull on it. It had a single string similar to the Techno string, but it was red instead of blue. Barb added the Techno string to the guitar and it turned the same shade of red as the notes of Techno faded away and blended in with the sounds of Hard Rock.

"Only four more strings to go until rock unites the world," Barb declared with a sinister grin. She noticed Ash looking nervous. "You okay, sis?"

"Barb, not that this isn't fun, but I'm not sure if we're doing the right thing here," she answered nervously.

"You're right," Barb said understandingly. "We have do the right thing somewhere else. To our next stop!"

"Yeah!" everyone agreed. Ash just meekly pumped her fist in the air before shivering. She didn't know why, but she felt cold.

Willow noticed snowflakes falling on her nose and tried to make them stop.

"Hey, cut it out!" she pleaded, only for ice to form beneath her feet, causing her to slip off the ledge she stood on. Turning visible again, Willow bounced off a couple couches, and landed in Ash's arms. They stared at each other for a moment, both feeling something they hadn't before...